Chapter 30 - A crazy arrangement.

*Author's note*

SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER HAS TAKEN SO LONG TO PUT UP!!

I finished exams yesterday, and my family has gotten sick at the same time, so I apoligize for the huge delay - however, I think this chapter is a little longer than most...

and because it's holidays in three days I can upload every day, or every second day, whatever works :D

Hope you really enjoy this chapter, please let me know of any ideas you have for the story, or if you don't like something, or if you DO like something!

Hahaha <3

OH, and I have some GREAT ideas for a new story I'm going to write... You're all going to love it (I hope!)

Thank you lovelies :) NOW TO THE STORY xoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

*Ivy's POV*

"The problem we have with you staying with us is that we are flying out of the country tomorrow."

I couldn't move my face, I was so in shock.

Finally, after a few moments of letting Savethe truth sink in, I breathed out.

I guess I took for granted the time I spent with them; I had totally forgotten about their famous schedule.

But wait... they never had a concert the whole time I was with them... what was going on??

"How come you haven't had a single concert yet? We've known each other for more than three weeks, and in that whole time, you haven't had one performance. Is there something I need to know?"

I couldn't believe how stupid I had been.

They were going to have to keep traveling, despite me and my tiny problems.

I just couldn't believe how dumb I had been - how could I not have realized?!

As I sat there, mentally beating myself up, I looked at Niall, hoping he could provide some sort of comfort.

Unfortunately, he sat there looking as lost as me.

He took my hand and squeezed it, and although I knew he was trying to be reassuring, I could hear himself talking to himself very quietly.

"Four weeks... it couldn't have passed that fast!"

I tried not to eavesdrop but I heard what he said anyway, and I had to ask.

"Four weeks of what Niall? Could someone please tell me what's going on??"

Liam walked over to me, and sat down on the couch next to me, on one side.

"Ivy, I know you've been through a heck of a lot today, so please relax, and I'll tell you about it. I'm going to make you a hot drink while I explain, okay?"

What a Liam-thing to do!

I know most people have probably not met Liam, or the rest of one direction, but just about everyone knows him as 'Daddy' direction.

Sometimes even I have call him that, and he just laughs at me, because he thinks I'm making fun of him.

But really, he cares about everyone, just like he's a dad - he wants to make you feel loved and secure, and I think that's an amazing thing; I've never met anyone like him.

He stood up, and went over to the kitchen, filling up the kettle and putting it to boil, talking to me as he made my tea.

"The reason we've been available nearly twenty-four hours a day for the last five weeks is because we have been on holidays - everyone needs a break, and this has been our break, the reason we haven't had any concerts, and only a few interviews."