Chapter 16 - A crazy 1D video.

*Author’s note*

GUYS! SOOO MANY READS OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU! 

over 1250 reads, what an achievement!!! Thank you all so much <3 even if you don't vote or fan, I appreciate you taking the time to read my stories :D 

Had an awesome day today, went out for coffee and lunch with a good friend, and we saw Snow White and the Huntsmen. SOOO good!! 

Hope all of your days' went well :D

Any improvements, or suggestions, please message me or comment. Thanks lovelies!! xx juls  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

 “Can we pleeeeeeease take a break?!” I groaned a few hours later, putting my elbows on the table and leaning my head against them.

I felt so, so tired, yet Liam insisted that we keep working.

“After all, you have less than a month! Why not put in the hard work now and reap the benefits later?” I swear, sometimes Liam acts a little too mature.

“Eugh, stop making sense Liam,” I poked my tongue out at him. “After all, YOLO, right?”

He laughed and got up to make us both a tea; just as he did, I heard my phone ringtone, but when I looked, I couldn’t see it.

Then I heard one of the guys say, “OH CRAP!”

Because I wasn’t sure of who it was, I put my finger to my mouth to indicate to Liam that he should be quiet, and I slowly crept into the lounge room to scare the boys.

After all, they had my phone, it was only fair, right?

As I got closer, I could hear them talking quietly, and Louis was laughing a lot.

I mentally groaned. I knew by now that Louis has a certain ‘laugh’ when he gets up to pranks, and such, and I could only imagine how badly they were pranking my friends.

Just as I was about to go in for the kill, I remembered how Liam had videoed my reaction to Louis’ dance, so I quickly went back into the kitchen and begged Liam for his phone.

He gave me a strange look, and reluctantly handed me his phone.

“Thank you so much Liam! Don’t worry, your phone will be safe, I just want to… um, have a little bit of fun…”

He sighed, but I could see a glint in his eye, and I knew that he wanted me to scare them almost as much as I wanted scare them.

I winked at him, and after he put in his phone password, I turned the video camera on.

“I’m Ivy,” I said, speaking quietly into the phone, and I’m about to show you what happens when one direction steals my phone. I hope you’re ready to laugh!”

I walked back into the room where the boys were, and the four of them were all sitting crowded together on one couch, with their backs facing me, thank goodness!

I walked closer and closer, and as they were laughing, I saw Louis’ ear sticking out a bit, so I walked up to it and whispered quite loudly right into his eardrum.

“Boo.”

Never have I seen anybody move so fast in my life – Louis screamed and straight away, all the boys tumbled off the sofa.

The chain reaction caused them all to topple off like dominoes, and as soon as they looked around, I couldn’t stop laughing. And to think I had it all on video!