Chapter 8 - Truth or dare.

*Author’s note*

Guyysssssssssss.... 

How are you all? How are you guys finding the stroy so far? Please comment :)

and YEAH. love you all! xo julia

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

As we sat down in a circle, Niall grabbed an empty water bottle, and put it on the floor in the middle of our circle. I pretended to punch his shoulder, and frowned.

"What do you think we're playing Niall? This isn't Spin the bottle, it's TRUTH OR DARE."

Niall started blushing and Louis said quietly "I bet he wishes it was Spin the bottle..."

My jaw dropped dropped, and I started laughing, and I couldn't stop. The whole day had been insane; I was hanging out with my five idols, and they were so different to what I had expected. They were just normal guys who joked around and gave each other a hard time about anything and everything.

 I was still laughing, but as I stopped, the boys gave each other 'looks', obviously wondering if I was mentally stable. I explained that today had just made me tired and they understood.

Niall sheepishly said, "So you're sure you don't want to play Spin the bottle? Joking!" he added, as he saw my face, and he started cracking up!

I could just listen to his laugh all day, it was so adorable!

Wait a second... I tried to ignore that thought, I didn't want to start falling for Niall Horan! I know I had obsessed over him for over a year now, but it’s one thing to obsess over a star, and a completely different thing to actually meet him.

For completely hypothetical reasons, let’s say we do go out. What happens when he finishes touring here and move on?

He'll forget about me, that's what.

So I think it’s better to just stay friends, even if I have a huge crush on him. Besides, I’m not pretty like other girls, and Niall can pick from hundreds of thousands of girls. There is no way in the world that he would pick me, and it’s useless to even get my hopes up.

We finally got around to starting our game, and of course, thanks to Louis, I was made to go first.

“Because you’re the guest,” he said, laughing at me; I rolled my eyes and said “Truth.”

I hadn’t even known these boys for a day, but I was scared of what they would dare me to do – with the exception of Liam, who was pure sweetness; he wasn’t mean at all!

Niall asked me the first question: “Who do you like best out of One Direction?”

“What kind of question is that?? I love all of you, even now that I’ve actually met you, and I don’t just imagine it!” Liam and Niall both laughed, but Louis pretended to cry.

“BUT I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVOURITE!” he whined, and I ruffled his hair.

“Aw, poor Louis!” I said, and just to tease him, I pronounced it Lewis.

Niall smiled and said “Poor boo-bear!” and Louis started going red, obviously embarrassed.

Liam, to help the game get moving again, asked Niall if he wanted truth or dare, and so we just laughed at each other.

We had been playing for about twenty minutes when Louis, obviously thinking he was funny, asked me “How do your parents put up with you? I would have run away already!”

I felt my smile crumble; and I ran to the bathroom, not looking at any of them.