Chapter 27 - Another scarring mark.

*Author’s note*

I HAVE NEARLY 4000 READS OH MY GOSH WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxooxoxoxoxo

 So I had an idea, loads of people call their readers a special name, like snowflakes or something random like that, and so I want to give you all a special nickname as well! Anyone have any ideas? 

Please inbox me all your ideas! Really want to hear them!!! 

BTW. this chapter is a special chapter because my birthday is on the 27th, so because this is the 27th chapter, I hope it's lucky or something hahaha. 

also, thankyou so much for everyone who keeps sending me messages about how much they love my story, it means so much to me!! LOVE YOU ALL! 

And a serious message now: CUTTING IS BAD. Please never, ever do it, remember this is fiction, and I have only used it to make the story better. PLEASE DON'T EVER CUT YOURSELF. If you need to talk to someone, I'm always here, I mean it! 

Now read and enjoy the chapter! xo <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

 *Ivy’s POV*

Cliché as it sounds, I don’t remember a lot of what happened that day.

I remember coming home, expecting to quickly go in and get my stuff, but dad was there and he...

interrupted me.

We’re on our way back to the hotel, and all I can do is think about what happened at that house.

Niall called Child Protection Services, and I’m scared.

Scared I’m going to get embarrassed, scared people are going to judge me, and scared of what the future holds.

In all the years he has been abusing me, I’ve never seen him get as aggressive as he did.

Usually he only causes bruises, or minor cuts, but I felt like a chunk of my head was missing.

There was blood all over me, and my clothes were ripped...

mostly just my shirt.

I kept wondering how much Niall had seen; when he had come in, and how he stopped my dad.

When I woke up, I know there was a cloth on my chest, and the fact that Niall did that shows just how much of a gentleman he really is.

I literally cannot express how thankful I am.

He saved me from something I don’t even want to imagine.

I never considered that the person who is called my father would go so far as to try and rape me.

The sicko needs to go to a mental hospital.

“I’m sorry Ivy, but we have to go inside now. Liam is waiting, we’re going to take care of your injuries inside okay?”

With his help, I made it out of the car and into the back entrance of the hotel, not saying a word the whole time.

As we were walking towards the lift, Niall suddenly tightened his grip on my back.