Chapter 42 - A new beginning.

*Author's note*

THE LAST CHAPTER EVER!!!

I feel so sad that it's over, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU for reading and sticking by every single chapter!

I love the ending, I feel it's beautiful. Even though life doesn't always have happy endings, it's nice that some people do.

PLEASE, when you finish this chapter, comment and give me feedback about the WHOLE book. Did you like the ending? Should I change something in my next book?

I'm going to be writing two new books, and updating in a few days - they are called 'Liam's little accident', and 'I dare you, Harry Styles.'

PLEASE read them, and spread the word along to your friends.

A special thanks to readforlife, who designed my cover.

I love every single one of you - if you've read one chapter, or the whole book: THANK YOU.

And without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, the last chaper.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 42 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

*Niall's POV*

Before Ivy could hit Harry again, I held her hands, and kissed them softly.

"Ivy," I whispered into her ear, "don't do anything now that you're going to regret later, okay?"

She looked at me and nodded, and I could see her eyes tearing up.

"Hey, don't cry!" I said in an alarmed voice, "I'm always here for you. Okay? I just need to go outside and talk to Harry for a second."

I took some deep breaths to calm myself, and walked outside, indicating to Harry to follow. I knew what I was going to say to him: Harry, you made a mistake, and I forgive you for kissing my girlfriend. Let's be mates again. Then I was going to ask him about the mail situation.

Or that's what I was going to say - until Harry said "Control your girlfriend, Niall! She's slapped me twice in as many days - she just can't keep her hands off me."

That was when I lost it.

*Liam's POV*

I was so proud of Niall; he was outside with Harry, and instead of fighting and getting angry over what Harry did, he was taking the high way out, and talking it out like a man.

Louis told both Zayn and I this morning what Harry had done - we both needed to find out so if anything awkward happened between Niall, Harry or Ivy, we could at least know part of the situation.

But just as I was smiling and thinking about how everyone was starting to get along again, I heard a resounding noise behind me.

I turned to see Harry bending over, and Niall with a bloody fist.

Oh dear Lord, what have they done now?!

*Ivy's POV*

I could see the whole thing from my bed - Harry obviously said something that ticked Niall off, and Niall threw the first punch.

Although I don't condone violence, I couldn't help but feel slightly pleased with my boyfriend for punching the idiot that had kissed me.

Oh, and add to that reading my mail!

I honestly can't believe it.

Not only does he have the nerve to kiss another guy's girlfriend, but he also goes through my phone and my twitter!