Chapter 36 - Save me.

*Author’s note*

Sorry about the cliffhanger - here's part 2 of that sad, sad night :(

Again, I cried writing this! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

*Niall’s POV*

Today was an amazing day recording – the only thing that could have made it more perfect was if Harry or Ivy could have been there.

But Harry felt sick, poor lad, and Ivy needs her time alone.

As we headed back to our home-away-from-home, I demanded we stop at Nandos. Louis groaned, Paul and Liam laughed, and Zayn…

Was completely  quiet.

That’s weird for Zayn; but I decided to dodge that thought.

We called Nandos to ask for a special pick-up order that Paul would just run in and get, that way we wouldn’t all have to get bombarded because we wouldn’t leave the car.

I couldn’t wait to see my girlfriend and spend another afternoon and night with her, just enjoying her presence, and having a ton of fun.

Finally, we picked up the nandos – I, of course, started eating immediately, while everyone gave me glares – and we travelled back to the house.

Ivy was sitting on the couch reading a book, probably for her long distance education, as very, very soon she was to sit her finals.

I walked up and gave her a kiss, and she smiled; my favourite sight in the world.

“How was your day, Nialler?” she asked sweetly but quietly, and I grinned.

“It could only have been more perfect with you sitting beside me…” I said, as I bent down to kiss her.

She laughed, and closed her book.

“Is that Nandos I smell?? Don’t tell me you already ate – actually, I can see from your face you have!” She laughed again; “You have peri-peri sauce all over your lips!”

At that moment Harry came downstairs, and Ivy’s face changed completely.

Harry noticed, and stiffened, and I was left standing there feeling very confused. What just happened?

But the smell of nandos distracted me, and I realized that once again… I was hungry.

For the second time I started to dig in, and this got everyone to laugh. So I like to eat a lot – does everyone judge me because of that?

“Let’s watch a movie!” yelled Zayn, and we popped in Mean Girls – an old classic that never gets old; especially for Louis, the swagmaster from Doncaster.

We turned the lights off, and everyone started to eat their food as the movie began. Of course Ivy and I were snuggling up to each other, and she whispered something to me as everyone else was laughing.

“Niall, you know you’re my world right?” She looked up at me, and even though it was very dark, I could see how wide her eyes were.