Chapter 18 - Hatemail.

*Author’s note*

Hey guys :)

Hope you like this chapter, please vote, fan and comment!

Love you all! Enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

He smiled at me, and I looked back in shock; I couldn’t believe dad was okay with this!

“That’s fantastic Ivy, but as long as those boys don’t interfere with your studies, I’m very happy you are getting tutored by him! What’s his name?”

“Liam,” I replied quickly, and I filled him in on what they were like. He laughed along at the few funny stories that I had, and after a while, we just sat in peaceful quiet, eating.

It had been so long, years and years, since Dad and I had laughed together – my life was changing so much, so fast, and I was so thankful for it!

After dinner, I started to wash up, but dad insisted I go do my homework. As I walked up the stairs I mentally groaned, thinking of all the work I had to do.

On the bright side, at least I had finished maths!  

I worked for a few hours, and I decide I would go to bed at 11:30, after all, it was a school night. I packed my bag for school, and saved all my work, and then quickly logged into Twitter and Facebook.

What I saw shocked me: I had 479 friend requests on facebook, and over 27000 followers on twitter!

I could not believe that in a matter of days I had gone from 57 followers to 27000 – how incredible.

I guess it shows how influential the boys are, and how much their fans love them. After all Louis said that he was going to try to get me to 10000…

 I quickly tweeted; had the best casserole dinner tonight, followed by a few hours of school work yucky :/

Within seconds my tweet had been favourited and retweeted by many people, and my mentions just exploded.

A few particular ones stood out to me though… the really, really awful ones.

@IvyG101 your so ugly and fat and obviously the boys only tweet you and meet you because they feel sorry for you

@IvyG101 HOW DARE YOU STEAL THE BOYS? BITCH, YOU DON’T DESERVE THEM!

@IvyG101 When you were a baby, you should have been aborted.

The last tweet stood out to me, almost screaming, and I tried to click past it, but I couldn’t. My eyes were almost like a magnet to its words, I kept reading the words over and over again.

Without realizing it, I automatically started walking into the bathroom, grabbing my razor from the bath.

As soon as I pulled my sleeve up, I realised what I was doing – I know that I promised myself I wouldn’t cut, but it would just be this once, to help take the pain away.

I cut slowly, trying to make the process as painful as possible, this time cutting my upper thighs. Tomorrow it would be hard to walk, but at least I would feel better about the hatemail.

I looked through some nicer tweets, and replied to some people, as well as following some of the many fans who begged me to follow them.

It was pretty weird for me, because I’m not dating them, or anything like that, yet people have become my instantaneous ‘fans’ overnight.

After I covered up my cuts, I turned my light off and got into bed, setting my alarm clock for 6:35am the next day.

My dreams haunted me: my mind kept replaying images of mum’s death over and over, while I heard thousands of girls screaming my name while shouting insults and disgusting things at me…

All I could hope for is that none of the boys find out anything about me, or get too personal... otherwise, we could have  a lot of fun!