Chapter 14 - The carrot dance.

WHATTUP. 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

just for the record had an AMAZAYN IDEA for my next book... but this story still has a lot longer to go <3 I'm sorry that it's so short though, DEFINITELY posting tomorrow! :D

thanks for the lovely comments, I love you all :) 

Please enjoy! 

xo juls <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

Emerging from what I thought was an empty boot was one very grumpy looking boy; Zayn Malik.

I tried not to laugh, but he looked so funny with his normally picture-perfect hair messed up and his shirt rumpled.

He looked at me as the laugh escaped, and narrowed his eyes.

“Miss Ivy, are you laughing at me? I think you should reconsider what you’re doing…”

Saying that, he climbed out of the boot and into the back seat with me – thank goodness we were stopped at a red light, otherwise I might have had a heart attack!

“Me?? Reconsider? I don’t think I’m the one in the boot of a moving car, Zayn Malik!”

I crossed my arms, and pulled an angry face, pretending to be mad with him – as if I could be though. Please, Zayn Malik is too adorable to be angry at!

The rest of the trip was uneventful; except for the fact that Zayn was trying to make me smile the whole way back. He did everything, but I didn’t budge one bit… except for when he started to tickle me. Who can resist the magic powers of tickling?

As we drove around the familiar back entrance of the hotel, I was surprised to see no fans at all: there were some plain cars parked, and a few bulky men standing around, who I assumed were bodyguards, but no fans.

“What happened to the girls Zayn?” I asked, looking around.

“We love our fans, but even as celebrities, we need privacy and rest from the fame,” he replied, winking at me as he said it.

“Besides, if we were busy with fans all the time, how could we have met you?” Was Zayn flirting with me??

I tried to laugh it off, but as we got out of the car and walked into the hotel, it stayed in the back mind… I didn’t have long to think about it, though, as we caught the lift up to their very expensive room.

“Ladies first,” Zayn winked, as we walked through the door.

To my surprise, it was quite quiet, but then Zayn sang out “We’re hooo-ooome” in a high-pitched, girly voice; suddenly all I could hear was noise.

“YAY, ZAYNNIE!”

“CAN WE FINALLY EAT??”

“I STOLE YOUR MIRROR!”

“DON’T STEP ON THE TURTLES!!”

I laughed at the boys as I heard them yell, they must have all been in one room, because I saw a door open, and all of them rushed out.

Before they had gotten much further, they stopped short, just gawking at me with their eyes open – until they came to their senses and came and gave me a huge group hug.

All except for Niall that is… he ran off the opposite way without even a hello: I hoped everything was okay with him.

After I said hello to the boys, trying to remind myself not to fangirl AT ALL, I noticed Harry looking at Zayn and frowning.

“What’s wrong Harry?” I asked, “you look a bit upset there!”

“Oh, nothing, nothing!” he said quickly, “just um… remembered that I have to show Zayn something… in my room.”

Zayn followed after him, looking confused, and I just stood there, wondering why on earth everyone was acting so strange.

First all the boys stare at me, then Niall walks off, and now Harry is taking Zayn!

I stood there, awkwardly looking at Liam and Louis, and they looked back: thank goodness for Louis though, otherwise the situation might have been a lot more awkward!

He started walking to the fridge, and Liam groaned.

“Please don’t tell me there’s something wrong with you too Liam!” I begged, and he laughed at me.

“Nothing’s wrong, I just know what Louis is about to do, that’s all. I’ve seen it a million times, and it makes me cringe every time – but I have to record your reaction, I’m sorry.”

He looked at me with an apologetic face as he got out his phone, and I just nodded my head in bewilderment.

“You know I have absolutely no idea what’s happening, right?”

Liam laughed and so did Louis, as he emerged from the fridge with a bag of carrots.

“Smile for the camera!” said Liam in a painfully happy voice – I swear the kid never stops being happy, but that’s definitely a nice change.

I heard the beep of his phone, indicating that the recording had started, and I started talking into his camera.

“I’ve got no idea what’s happening, everyone here is acting so strange, and Louis just got out a bag of carrots. I honestly think he-“

I was cut off by a large shout, as I saw Louis rip the bag of carrots open and grab four of them.

He started chanting something that sounded like “Abooba laysha mayan hoohall recky pitmet!” and then suddenly jumped in front of me, using the carrots as pretend wands, or something like that, while dancing all around me.

I just sat there, staring at him, wondering what the heck was wrong with him, when all of a sudden he stopped his crazy routine and started laughing.

I heard Liam laugh, and then I heard the rest of the boys laughing as well – they must have come back from wherever they were.

Eventually I started laughing as well – I could see why Liam thought it was cringeworthy; Louis had just performed a carrot dance on me.

After everyone had stopped laughing, I jumped up and sat on the kitchen bench so I could see everyone.

“Now that I have had the carrot ritual performed on me, could someone please inform me on why you were all acting so strange before?”

Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry all looked at Zayn, who looked sheepishly at the floor.

“Well um, Ivy,” he said guiltily, “don’t be mad, but...”