Chapter 15 - Excuses to run.

*Author’s note*

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaa, what's up guysssss? Or should I say girls? Because most of my readers are probably girls, ahahha.

In a pretty crap mood tonight, so this chapter may be a bit depressing. 

love you all <3 

DON'T FORGET YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! :D 

xo juls <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

 “Don’t be mad, but I kind of didn’t tell the boys you were coming…. I thought it would be a good surprise if I picked you up without them knowing!”

Oh great. I was an unwanted guest – I bet none of them wanted me here. My face fell, and Liam noticed; “What’s wrong Ivy?” he asked, looking concerned.

“I get it Zayn, no one wanted me here, right? Why didn’t you just tell me, instead of texting me back. I should have known none of you would like me.”

I tried not to sound as hurt as I felt, and grabbing my bag, I walked out of the room.

The door slammed behind me, and as it dawned on me that I was walking away from one direction’s room, I felt so sad.

Sad, angry, disappointed… but most of all shame.

Sad that I was leaving such amazing boys behind, angry for somehow believing that they were enjoying being around me, disappointed that I just walked away from a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and ashamed: ashamed because I had gotten sucked into a famous boyband’s charm.

But was I really that bad? Did Niall and Harry really dislike me so much as to leave the room when the saw me?

I seriously thought that Niall and I had become friends when we talked by the tree; I guess first impressions can be wrong – very wrong.

As I pushed the button for the elevator, I heard a voice calling out to me, quite loudly – that was when I realized how quiet it was before.

Unusual: I never thought I would heard of the day when the boys were quiet, but they were.

“Where on earth are you going Ivy? You just got here, why are you leaving so fast??”

I could hear Harry coming towards me, but I just pushed the button harder.

Please, come quickly! I mentally begged, not wanting to explain myself or say goodbye.

I don’t even know why I was having this mental conversation with myself – it had only been thirty freaking seconds since I walked out of their door!

I was probably being overdramatic, but, really, can you blame me? This is ONE DIRECTION we are talking about.

“Ivy, LISTEN TO ME!” Harry’s voice blasted through my thoughts, and I stared at him straight, telepathically warning him not to say anything.

But he did.

“Why are you running away from us? What’s wrong? What did we do?”

I looked at him, opening my mouth to say something, but then closing it again.

“Ivy, please. Tell me the truth. Was it Louis’ little carrot ritual that scared you off?”

I let out a laugh, and taking advantage of it, Harry wrapped his arms around me, giving me a huge hug.

Okay, being completely honest... I nearly died. HARRY STYLES GAVE ME A HUG TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.

I gave him a half smile, just as the lift ‘dinged’ and the doors opened.

I turned very slightly, but Harry caught my wrist; I winced – he had grabbed a part of my wrist that had fresher cuts on them. I hadn’t cut for a day now, a true achievement, but believe me, it still hurts.

After all, that’s the point of self-harm. To hurt. I was going to have to do more to cover up my scars though, especially if anyone started to get suspicious of me.

Harry saw me wince, and straight away asked me what was wrong.

“Nothing! I just need to get the lift Harry, that’s all, okay?”

“Not until you tell me and the boys why you practically ran away from us. Do you not like us?” His face looked so upset that immediately I felt bad.

“What?? Not LIKE you? Of course I do, I think you’re all amazing!”

Uh-oh. I really hope he didn’t hear the fan-girl in my voice, I didn’t want him to think I was just some ordinary, crazy fan.

Thankfully though, he seemed to not have noticed.

“Then please, explain what that little scene was about, I’m starting to get really worried.”

I started to blush – I honestly never thought I would be in the situation I was; so close to Harry Styles, so close to his curls, his nose…

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the distracting thoughts.

“I just thought because you and Niall left with Zayn, and then Zayn told me none of you knew I was coming… I thought that maybe you don’t want me here.”

I looked down, not wanting to look him in the eye.

“Are you being serious?” he asked in a rough voice, sounding different from usual. “Ivy, you’re so down to earth and relaxing to be around, and you’re different to other people like that. When Zayn said he didn’t tell us, it was because he wanted to see how happy we would be!”

“R-Really?” I stuttered, trying not to sound like a complete fool, but failing. “I’m sorry I, um, over-reacted then, Harry, I guess I just didn’t want to be laughed at.”

“Don’t you even try and think like that! None of us have known you for that long, but believe me, we are going to! If you want to, that is…”

He looked at me, almost questioning with his eyes whether or not I wanted to go back with him. I playfully slapped him.

“Seriously Harry? Of course I want to! Sorry for being a complete idiot, it was pretty dumb of me.”

“We’ll pretend it never happened, if you come back inside. We’re going to have heaps of fun, trust me!” He grinned at me, and I couldn’t help but smile back – his smile was completely contagious!

As we walked back, I saw the boys all standing at the doorway; as soon as Harry and I had started walking their way, however, they all vanished!

I couldn’t believe just how sneaky and crazy they were, they were just so different to what I expected them to be like!

But I was glad too: they weren’t stereotyped celebrities, just five normal guys who happened to be known all over the world.

I put my bag back down on their table, and apologized to all of them for over-reacting. Once I explained what I thought had happened, they all understood, and Liam, being so charming, offered to help me with anything I might need help in for school.

After all, that was one of the conditions for going over to their place; I had to do schoolwork.

I realized then that I probably let dad know where I was, so I quickly texted him telling him that I was with a new math tutor, and I would be home by about 7pm.

I don’t know about other people, but I can do maths well if I am concentrating.

So being the good, studying girl that I should be, I got stuck into my work with Liam helping me.

I didn’t notice that my phone disappeared from the table. After all, it was sitting on the other end, and I had my head down…

I should probably know by now that these are very mischievous boys, as I was about to find out…