Pigeons?

I watched as I could see Vanessa fangirling on the inside, I was holding laughter as she looked overwhelmed with the boys. it is hilarious to see her struggle as she is normally the calm and cool one. I was dressed in a black cami and lime green shorts. my hair is in a messy bun as the boys tried to tell hilarious jokes, key word trying.

But, Vanessa being herself giggles at everyone, even if they say hi. I ate the food, looking to see the boys slowly eating, but Niall was stuffing his face as he talked with a full mouth.

“Niall, no talking with your mouthfull!” Liam and I shout at the same time. He blushes a bright red and mutters a sorry after he swallowed the rest of the food in his mouth. everyone else laughed as Liam looked at me aprovingly.

“Finally, someone at least somewhat responsible.” Liam groaned out, I laughed as the boys smiled.

“We have a Mommy Direction guys!” Louis screamed. He jumped up and pulled me into a hug, the only way to describe it is as a Tomlinson hug. I laughed, and we all took a seat.

I looked around and just realized how close I had gotten to them, I looked around and smiled as they all talked. Louis and Liam were in an argument on the perks and disadvantages of spoons. Vanessa, Zayn, Harry, and Niall were chatting about the most random topics, right now they are on pigeons, coughKevincough. I looked at them, but noticed that Niall was staring at me. as we made eye contact for a second before he turned away, a slight blush grazed my blush as I turned to join Louis and Liam in a conversation about who’s better at surfing.

We sat talking forever when Harry jumped up. “WE HAVE REHERSAL!” He said, looking at they boys. All their eyes bugged out as they rushed to leave. yelling a bye they disappeared. I looked at Nessa, she sat still till we heard the boys car gone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I jumped out of my skin as she screamed, you’d think she’s being murdered instead of met her favorite boy band. I busted out laughing as she jumped around the room, naming everything we just did.

She collapsed onto the couch out of breath, “So, how long have you liked Niall?” She asked a couple seconds of silence.

I started to stutter, “w-w-whaattt?” I became flustered as she rolled her eyes dramatically at me.

“I am NOT stupid!” she stated, looking me in the eyes. I blushed even more. “I am also your best friend. So, how long?’

“I think I always have, but they really hit me when he came back into my life.” I whispered, her eyes digging holes into mine.

“That’s it, we need to get you guys together!” I opened my mouth as she walked out to the front door. “No protesting, I have class see you later!”

I fell onto the couch as I looked at the time. CRAP, I have work. I jumped up to go to work…..