Chapter 41- Ex- Boyfriend

Rachel's P.O.V.

"Oh wait, don't forget Niall's SnapBack! It's what you came here for!" I remember as Harry's about to walk out the front door.

"Right, thank you." Harry says but doesn't leave yet. He just stands there, on front of the open door, staring at me. Examining every inch of my face.

"Harry, I didn't know I was that beautiful." I tease and he breaks his gaze grinning at me.

"You ruin the moment." He chuckles. "Anyways, goodnight Rachel."

"Bye Harry!" I call out as he leaves the door and makes his way down to his nice car. He smiles and waves at me one more time before driving off.

I take a deep breath and take in the moment. I just had dinner with Harry Sytles! Wait scratch that, I just cooked dinner with Harry Styles.

Well damn.

I mean, just seeing him from a crowd is unbelievable. Just imagine him in your house. Talking just to you. That's ab-

My thoughts were interrupted by by cell phone ringing a familiar Marimba sound. I scrambled up from where I was sitting on the floor and found it smushed in between the couch cushions.

Quickly I pushed my hair out of my face and looked at the caller ID, hoping it was Harry and he forgot something. But no, it was Sean, my ex- boyfriend.

"What do you want?" I spit into the mic, rather harshly. Will he ever stop bugging me?

"Hello to you too!" he chirped sarcastically.

"Look, I've had a really good day and I don't want you to ruin it. so please just annoy me to take you back tomorrow?"

"Rachel sweetie, I'm not begging you to take me back. And, what happened today to make it soooo amazing?" He pushed. Like hell I was telling him shit.

"Fuck you." I spit again through gritted teeth.

"Only if you'll help me." I could practically hear him smirk.

"Go die in a mother fucking hole." And I hit the end button.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Damn it. I'm a horrible person.

OKAY, before you cuss me out, I had written a whole chapter and it got deleted so fuck Wattpad sometimes.

And, I'm a really lazy person....

This is so short it shouldn't even be called a chapter honestly.

But Sean's back...:)

XOXO, Milee ;)