Chapter 24- The Nightmare

Milee's P.O.V.

"I loved him! He was my one and only! You just had to ruin that didn't you! Little Miss Perfect!" Maria shouted at me. I was tied up to a chair and there was one light shining down on me and Maria standing in front of me. Where am I?

"I didn't mean for him to like me! I don't control who he likes or not! I'm sorry for everything just let me go!" I shouted back. I think that only made her angrier. Somebody else walked into the room though I couldn't see who. There were more footsteps following it.

"I love him.....and I'm not letting you go. I'm going to kill the people who are closest to you!" Maria held up a knife. This girl is all kinds of crazy!

"I didn't do shit to you!" I screamed at her trying to get out of the ropes but it was making the ope dig into my skin and I'm pretty sure I was bleeding."Will you let me go?! Actually let me rephrase that, let me go!"

"Oh. Feisty, huh?" She laughed evilly. God damn, she could be the wicked witch of the west."Oh look who's here!"

I turned my attention to where she was pointing to see the boys, Isis, and my parents standing thee with clothes covering there mouths and hands tied behind their backs. Isis and Niall's eyes shot open when they saw my condition and I'm pretty sure mine did when I saw them. My parents had blindfolds on so that they couldn't see me. The boys looked beat up.

"Why are they here?" I said in a serious tone tuning to Maria again."Don't hurt them OK?"

She just laughed cackily again and a man came up behind her. He looked familiar..

"Sean?" I stuttered out. "What are you doing?"

"Right. Milee, meet my brother." Maria smirked. How couldn't he have told me that he had a sister? Especially Maria.

"Brother? Your her brother?" My voice was shaky as I spoke. I don't know what to do anymore. I need to get out of here.

"Yes I am. You made the wrong decision to reject me. And for this boy band?" He made his way closer to me and I could feel my heartbeat beating faster."I've had my eyes on you for a while now. My sister told me that she needed to get revenge on you and I was all against the idea. But when you said that you didn't want to be friends anymore?"

I tried to process all of this through my mind. This isn't my fault. I didnt think that this was going to happen at all. I cant let the my loved ones get hurt.

"Dont hurt them. Hurt me, just not them!" I screamed at Sean and Maria.

"Dont worry sweetheart. Their not here to get hurt, they're here to watch the show." Maria and Sean made their way over to me and I could now clearly feel the blood flowing out of my wrists as I tried to run up and strangle the living shit out of them. Maria held the knife up to my neck and I could hear the muffled screams of my friends.

"Please don't do this.." I whispered but it was already too late and I let darkness take over.....

I shot my eyes open, taking in my surrounding. It looked as if I was outside. Sweat beamed off my forehead. All the memories came flooding back. Maria had kidnapped me.

I felt someone pull me back as I tried to run. I looked up to see brown eyes and a very muscular body. No one that I've seen before. he was around my age and cute but nothing next to Niall.

"Let me go!" I said trying to pull away from his grasp but failing miserably.

"No can do. Sorry." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I gave up from trying to wiggle out of his grip and threw my hands down. I decided to get some answers from him.

"Where am I? How did I get here? Who are you? Is anybody here with you? Where are my fri-"

"Sorry love. I not allowed to answer any of those questions. Except my name is William." He replied. OK, I need to get out of here. I don't even know where i am. Why didn't I take a tour of London or something? Idiot.

"Why are you taking me? What did I do to you?" I asked, hoping that he would answer my question.

"Sorry honey, but I work for someone and my job is to make sure you don't get away." He replied. Who does he work for? Shit! Maria....

"Does it have to do with Maria Deskins?" I asked and studied his face. His eye started to twitch so I know that I was right but he was going to deny it.

"N-No." He stuttered and shook his head.

"Thanks!" I screamed, satisfied with myself.

"Look were here!" He put me down and tied my hands together behind my back. I turned around to see an abandoned looking house. It was old and the flowers and bushes around it were unhealthy colors.

I stayed quiet. I didn't want to ask him more questions to make him mad.

"So tell me about yourself." William says. He seems like a nice lad but he seems to forget that he's in the middle if a kidnapping right now.

"Your fucking kidnapping me and you want me to 'tell you about myself'? Your sick!" I spat at him. he expression on his face changed to something else. Hurt, angry, sad, and sympathetic maybe? Why would he have sympathy towards me? He's fucking kidnapping me for money.

He let his head droop down and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder again. We trudged through the mulch and dirt.

We finally reached the house and William took me up the stairs to a small room. It looked like a small children's room. There were toys scattered, a twin sized bed, a tv, a chair in the corner of the room, and a door to what looked like a bathroom.

"This is your new home from now on." William threw me onto the bed off his shoulders and shut the door behind him as he walked out. I knew the door was locked because I could hear him fumbling with the door knob on the other side.

I turned my back against the wall and slid down, pulling my knees to my chest. I could feel the cold wood floor on my butt.

What the hell am I supposed to do know? I wonder what Isis is doing. I wonder how grandmas doing. I wonder what the boys are thinking. Actually I don't wonder what the boys are thinking because is probably something really stupid anyways.

Do they even know that I've been kidnapped?

*****

Isis's P.O.V.

This whore is going down. You think your just going to steal my best friend, my sister, my other half away from me, well think again bitch.

It's been four days since Milee's been missing and the boys and I are thinking of telling the F.B.I.

I just want her back.

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm at our house and the boys and i just called the F.B.I.

I hope shes okay. I need her. Its no like I'm in love, right? I mean I've only known her for 2 1/2 weeks. Love cant work that fast, can it?

All I know is whenever I'm around her, I get butterfly's. When I hold her hand, its like were connected through our minds someway too. Whenever I talk to her, its like wee the only ones on earth. I've never felt this way about anyone before.

I always get so jealous when Danielle and Eleanor came over. Liam and Louis are so lucky to have love like that. I want that with Milee.

I need her.

*******************************

A/N- SORRY FOR THE UPDATE TAKING SOOOO LONG! DAMN MATH HOMEWORK!

OK i want to say something. I know that zayn and perrie are dating IN REAL LIFE. If anybody is going to comment about perrie not being in this story, my friend want ed to be dating Zayn and so I let her.

Remember this is a story and I can do whatever my imagination wants to.

I do not hate perrie or something. I personally love Little Mix. I'm listening to it right now for gods sake's.

Bye!! Comment, even if its criticism

XOXO, Milee