Chapter 35- Out and About Pt. 1

Milee's P.O.V.

After I took a shower and changed into a cute summery outfit, I hopped down the steps to see everybody in the living room.

"I see you got the whipped cream of your hair." I smirked as I approached Zayn and Isis sitting on the couch.

"Shut up." Zayn grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, you know you love me." I cooed in a baby voice.

"Your right, I do love you!" Isis chirped. "Hug me!"

She's never giddy like this. There must be something up.

"I'll pass." I say and walk over to Niall and Liam on the other couch. Before I could reach them, I was jerked back.

"What the heck?" I asked. Isis, Zayn, and Harry stood before me, smiling deviously. They all had a hand behind their back.

"Guys..." I say cautiously and start to slowly back away.

"Come here now." Zayn said, drawing out the 'now'. Rapist much?

"Um...." I shit Niall a look and a head-jerk towards the front door. he got what I was trying to say and casually got up and walked over to put his Vans on.

"GET HER!" They yelled together and I ran over to Niall and grabbed him by the hand before bolting out the front door.

"Wait up!" Niall struggles to put on his other shoe. Oops.

"Why is Harry in on this? I didn't even do anything to him!" I complained.

"You don't know what goes through his head and frankly, you don't wanna." Niall says and smiles at me. Cue the butterflys.

"So, where do you want to go? Well, all I know of where to go in London is the mall and airport. I really haven't been anywhere else."

"Well then, you don't know what your missing. Cmon."

*******************

"Woah..." I say mesmerized by the sight in front of me. Niall had taken me to the London Eye, also known as this huge Ferris wheel. There weren't a lot of people out today. I'm guessing because It's a week day and normal people have jobs to attend to.

"You like?" Niall asked. No I freaking love it, and you, MARRY ME NOW!?

"I love it, thank you."

"Let's go." Niall led to me onto the line for the ride, but he didn't stop at the end. He just kept walking past all the people. I apologized to the people shouting things like "The line ends back there!". I don't think they know that it's Niall because he's wearing Ray-Bans and a Lakers SnapBack. I really don't know why he's wearing a Lakers SnapBack if he's from Ireland, but I guess he's just one of those people that does that. I like the Lakers too.

When Niall finally stopped, we were at the entrance where you get into the pods. (A/N- I don't know what they're called so I'm just gonna call them pods😊)

"Niall, what are-"

Niall ignored me and tapped the shoulder of the 'heavy' guard. He lifted his 3 chins to get a better look at who touched him.

"Excuse me, sir. I want to ride." Niall said casually. Does he not see that this guy can crush him?

The big guy scoffed. "Your gonna 'ave to wait in line like er'ebody else."

"I'm Niall Horan from the world famous boyband One Direction." Niall smirked. He used the famous card.

The rough express molded into a soft one when realization hit his face. "Oh- oh- I'm v-very sorry sir, my 'poligies. Right this way, Mr.Horan." He moved out of the way and another guy helped us into a pod. "My daughters a big fan. Keep up the great work!" And he left.

"Perks of being a celebrity, huh?" I asked once we were settled into a pod and slowly being lifted forward off the ground.

"Yeah, I don't use it much but there was no way we were waiting in the huge line!" Niall exclaimed.

"I actually forgot you were a celebrity. Your not what I imagined them to be like."

"And how's that?" Niall looks me in the eyes. I guess this means a lot to him.

"Um, well prissy. Like they're the only ones everybody cares about. Bossing innocent people around. I actually think Justin Bieber is one of these people." I aswered. "Just something about Justin seems off to me."

Niall took a deep breath before saying,"I hate when people think I'm like that. I'm not fake. I just wish people could see that." He frowned.

"And, Justin Bieber is amazing." He added. I laughed.

I fake gasped. "Is the Niall Horan a belieber?"

He chuckled. "I'm not ashamed to tell the world that...I am." We both burst out laughing before my eyes caught sight of the view in front of me.

I climbed off of my seat and pressed my face and palms onto the glass. London is probably the prettiest city I've ever been to. It's so posh, I love it.

"It's beautiful." I awed. Niall took bent down next to me so that we were the same level.

"Just like you." Niall whispered. I started laughing so hard,clenching my stomach.

"Did I do something wrong?" Niall asked, concerned. This only made me laugh harder.

"Niall-that was soooo cliché!" I laughed. I can't stop. And we can't stop, and we won't stop. Haha.

Niall started chuckling too. "So your not that kind of girl?"

"Sometimes. I can go sappy to ghetto in 3 seconds." I sassed. (A/N- hahahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂)

We laughed for a little while longer before both of our stomachs grumbled and the ride was over.

"C'mon babe, I wanna take to Nando's. I know they don't have those in the States. Worst decision ever." Niall said and we hopped off the pod and to this ever so called 'Nando's'.

******************************************************************************************

(A/N- I know this is soooo short but be thankful that I updated on Saturday, Sunday, and today!

I was actually going to update chapter 34 today, but I accidentally updated it on Sunday.....oh well☺️

Love u guys!

NILLIE?

Or

MIALL?

I need to know so that I can start incorporating it into the story.

COMMENT!!

Hit that vote button.