Chapter 18- Horan hugs!

Isis's P.O.V.

"Ok we're in your room! Now tell me who or what that is!" I said shutting her bedroom door.

"Well, it all started last Saturday. I was on my way to the airport, or Dunkin Donuts since I was stopping there first. I saw something behind one of my neighbors houses. Then, when I was at the airport picking you up, I saw it in the Coach store. I don't know what to do, I just think I have a stalker....." She gushed.

"Ok, let's not freak out! Just think of anyone that you didn't like during the past few years." I said trying to calm her and me down. Let's think..........

I heard Milee mumble something under her breath.

"What did you say Mil? I asked sitting down next to her.

"M-M-Maria....." She looked me straight in the eye.

"Maria?..." That name sounded so familiar.

"Remember? High school? her boyfriend stopped liking her and started liking me and she hated me because if that." I remembered Maria. She was ugly as hell. She hated Milee because her boyfriend liked Milee. Wait, she wouldn't hold a grudge for that long.

"Milee, she couldn't have held a grudge for that long." I reassuringly pat her on the back. She stood up shaking her head and started pacing around the room.

"No. No it has to be her. The last day of school she told me 'I'll get you when you least expect it.'" She looked at me with worry.

"And you never told me about this!" I said standing up and yelling in anger.

"I didn't know what to do at the time, I was scared. And after graduation it just blew over and I thought she forgot about it." Milee was shaking now. "I just want to be in Niall's arms"

"It's ok honey. Tell ya what? Pack some clothes and I'll tell the boys we want to stay over again and you can hug Niall all you want." I picked up an empty duffel bag from the corner of the room and handed it to Milee. She nodded her head and went over to her closet. "Milee I'll be back in 5 minutes I'm going to pack my clothes in my room. ok?"

"Yeah, go ahead." And with that I stepped out of her room and into mine. Stalker, huh?

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Zayn's number.

"Hey Isis." He answered. I smiled at his voice and then straightened my face again.

"Zayn, can Milee and I sleep over today and maybe tomorrow? There's a reason that I'll tell you about later." I said hoping he would understand.

"Yeah, come on over. You guys are welcome anytime." Zayn replied.

"Thanks Zayn. Your the best!" I gushed.

"No you are. I loved last night........" Zayn whispered. I smiled.

"Me too. Ok I gotta go, bye!" I said and didn't even wait for him to say something back and hung up.

I stuffed a bunch of clothing into a bag and threw in some jewelry and personal hygiene products, knowing that I'll be starting my period soon. I put on a teal tanktop with a yellow cami underneath. I paired with some light wash skinny jeans and Milee's maroon Vans that I was borrowing.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. My tummy rumbled and I realized I hadn't ate anything and it was 8:57 in the morning. I really wanted some waffles but eating wasn't really my first priority right now.

I grabbed my bag and walked back into Milee's room. She was wearing a navy blue, oversized 'Adidas' hoodie, black sweats with the letters 'a-e-r-o' on the butt, and neon orange converse. Her hair was in a messy bun and I felt so bad for her. She looked like a wreck and was probably breaking inside.

"Oh honey." I said and pulled her into a hug. I pulled away and looked at her."Zayn said that we can stay at their house as long as we want so you can cuddle with Niall." I poked her belly and her gloomy face lit up hearing Niall's name.

"Let me fix you up a little bit." I sat her down and pulled the hair bow out of her bun, letting her hair long black hair fall on her shoulders. I grabbed the hairbrush off of her vanity, and ran it through her hair, then pulled it into a high ponytail.

"Take your shoes off, and wear these instead." I said handing her a pair of Nike tennis shoes. She lazily took them and put them on.

"There you go! You look way better now!" She looked at me emotionless.

"C'mon, let's go." She got off the bed and walked to the door, opening it for me.

"Thanks bestie." I tried to cheer her up and she smiled small at me.

"It's the least I can do."

***

We were outside the boys house and I was looking around, making sure that nobody knows that were here. I didn't see anyone so I kept walking. We had walked the whole way from our house because we didn't want to bother Chase and Clay because they had just dropped us off five minutes ago and didn't want the boys to be seen in public.

"Milee calm down!" We approached the door and Milee was jumping up and down beside of me.

"I can't I'm going to see Niall!!!!" She practically screamed. I bet all the boys inside heard her.

"Shhh they're going to hear you." I said pointing at the house. She shrugged and started jumping up and down again. I just giggled.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later, a sleepy Liam stood in front of me.

"Liam!" Milee half screamed, half talked regular before giving him a huge hug.

"Uh..hey, Milee?" Liam looked at her confused as she pulled away from him.

"She's sad and needs Niall to cuddle with." I explained to him, smirking. He nodded and smirked at Milee too. She rolled her eyes, laughing before she let herself in. I followed her and looked around the room. Louis and Harry weren't in the living room. Zayn was on the couch listening to music and Niall was standing up with a bowl of popcorn in his hand. Popcorn?

"NIALL!!" Milee ran up to him and jumped into his arms, making him drop the popcorn. He quickly wrapped his arms around her so she wouldn't fall off and looked at me confused and I just smiled and waved, enjoying the moment.

"Milee?" Niall said not letting go of her. It was my time to answer again.

"Niall, ya see, Milee's really sad and all she wanted to do was cuddle with you. So now were here." I smirked at Milee. She didn't even notice and kept smiling, wrapping her legs around him.

Niall smirked and set her down. Milee was blushing like a maniac.

"Better?" He asked her shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Much." Milee said before giving him another hug.