Chapter 33- Twitter Chat

Milee's P.O.V.

"How am I just knowing about this?" I asked as I pushed Danielle out of the way and stared at all the candy sitting lifeless on the shelves in front of me. Candy is the best thing in this world. I think everybody human being with a right mind can agree.

"Hun, this is one of the only reasons I come to this house." Danielle joked. I climbed onto the counter and grabbed bags of Sour Patch Kids, Reese's Pieces, Starbursts, and Mike And Ike. Danielle got Hershey bars, Whoppers, Baby Ruth and Almond Joy's, while Isis got Twix, Kit Kat, Skittles, and Butterfingers. Hmm, I guess they like chocolate while I like fruit flavored candy. Oh and I grabbed a bag of Jolly Ranchers last minute!:)

After we all got what we want, we trotted into the living room like we owned the place. Candy queens in da house!

"Did you bring us any food?" Liam asked once we sat down around the computer.

"Nope." I answered, popping the 'p.

"I am so lucky to have you in my life." Liam joked, and hopped of into the kitchen.

"Wait. Are we doing a Twitter chat, or Twitcam?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Chat. we can do a Twitcam another time, babe" Niall answered. Luckily nobody hard him uter the word 'babe', so no questions were proposed.

(A/N- Sorry that I'm using a bigger vocabulary. I'm reading A Fault In Our Stars by John Green, and anybody who has read that book Hazel and Augustus have a big vocabulary, so its kind of rubbing off on me. Love you, Hazel Grace(:)

"M'kay." I giggled. Its funny how 1 word coming out of the mouth of a person, if is the right person, can make your inside turn upside-down.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, but much to my dismay, I might've pulled it out much too quickly and it fell ou of my hands, making a loud plonk noise, and sliding about a foot across the polished hardwood floor.

Face down.

So I can't tell if he screen cracked or not.

"The moment of truth." Danielle whispered. I then noticed everybody had crowded around my phone.

"I can't. somebody do it for me.' I turned my face away from the scene. Drama was always something i was interested in.

"I'll-" Harry took a deep breath before continuing ",I'll do it. Brace yourselves children." He gripped the side of my tribal print case and slowly started lifting. A tortoise could go faster.

At the time, Liam jogged into the room. "Hey guys I'm bac- What are you doing?"

"Shhh!!" Isis shushed him.

"I get some much respect..." Liam mumbles and takes a seat beside Danielle, who instantly wrapped her long tan arms around his torso. Adorable.

"Dr. Harry, resume please." Zayn said in a deep undertone that probably made Isis's ovaries explode.

Harry lifted the rest of the iPhone to reveal a........

Crack-less black rectangle.

"Oh baby, I thought I lost you!" I snatched it out of Harry's grip and cried out, "I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!" This reminds me of a Vine I've seen....haha.

"Hey you love your phone almost as much as Liam loves spoons." Zayn smirked.

Liam hit him in the chest and grumbled "I'm 20-years-old and over that now!"

"Yeah right." Niall lifted a milk-soaked spoon out of the bowl of Fruit Loops (yum, Fruit Loops!(:) in his lap and shook it tauntingly in front of Liam's face, which caused Lima to produce a unhuman sound and bitch slap the spoon out of Niall's hand, halfway across the room. Lol.