Chapter 16- Wake up to you

Milee's P.O.V.

I woke up to something hard beneath my head and someone's hands wrapped around. I opened my eyes to see Niall's blue ones looking at me. My face was approximately 4 inches away from his. the moment was screaming at me to kiss him but I wanted my first kiss to be special, not something that I woke up to.

"Goodmorning, Nialler. And don't forget that you are my slave today." I said while smiling at him. He smiled back before answering.

"Yeah,yeah, I know. Goodmorning, beautiful." he said and poked my nose. Was he flirting? I am NOT beautiful, at all!

"I'm not beautiful." I said looking down.

"Yes, you are you just don't see it." Niall said making me look at him.

"Whatever" I said getting up. "Niall I don't care what you or the boys say today because I am going to my grandmothers house. I have to start wearing my own clothes again!" I said gesturing to Harry's clothes that I was wearing.

"Ok, do you want me to drop him off?" He said getting up behind me.

"No it's fine. I'll just call Clay." I smirked knowing that he would ask who Clay was.

"Who's Clay?" He asked trying to sound casual but image was failing miserably.

"My grandmothers other driver, Niall"

"Oh, right. Your not tricking me are you?"

"No, Niall"

"Ok" He said unconvincingly.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, dialed Clays number, and put it on speaker.

"Hello, Milee. How may I help you?" Clays formal voice rang throughout the speakers. I looked at Niall and he shrugged.

"Hey Clay, can you pick me up?"

"Yeah, where are you?"

"Ummm......" I didn't know what to say and Niall took the phone from me.

"73390 Petersburg Road" Niall answered.

"Ok thank you, whoever answered." Clay said and hung up. We both chuckled.

"I better wake up Isis." I said looking around for her. Liam was laying on the middle couch, Louis was hanging off of the couch, and Harry was faced own on the floor. Neither Zayn or Isis were in sight....

"Milee, look!" Niall said pointing to something behind the couch. I walked over to where he was pointing.

"Awwwww!"

***********************************

A/N- I know! Short! But just a filer chapter and it gets better so keep reading! if you want to..............

Is anybody else obsessed with 'don't forget where you belong' by one direction?

Xoxo, Milee😘