Chapter 39- Harry Styles?

Rachels's P.O.V.

What the fuck do I do? Somebody please tell me.

I could keep it here. No, somebody would steal it.

I could sell it on ebay? Hell no. This is Niall Horan's SnapBack. Touched by, sniffed by, licked by the Niall Horan. Okay, maybe not licked by him....

I could take it home. YES! Take it home!

But what if he comes back to look for it. What do I do then?

I guess my questions were answered the next day when Niall and Milee came into Nando's again. Except this time, they were wearing fake mustaches and wigs.

"Rachel!" Milee points me out and they start walking towards me. I get to meet them again? Holy fuck.

"Um hey guys?" I say as they approach me. Ugh, I want to physically smack myself for saying that.

"Hey babe." Niall smiles. Milee rolls her eyes and directs her attention to what they came here for.

"We came here to ask if you saw Niall's SnapBack anywhere here. He left it here yesterday." Milee asks. She sounds like mother and Niall the irresponsible child.

"Yeah. I found it yesterday when I was locking up and noticed that it was Niall's so I took it home for safety purposes." I answer. It's amazing how easy it is to keep a conversation with them.

"That's great!" Niall exclaims. I guess he really loved that SnapBack.

"Here, you guys can come to my house and pick it up...?" I ask shyly. I don't know if 1- they want to go to some random girls house, or 2- they want to inconvenience of having to go get it. I don't want to wait til tomorrow to give it to them and I can't leave work.

Milee looks at Niall as if she has an idea in her head. Niall just looks confused.

"Thanks, that would be great. Can I have your address?" She asks and I nod. After I write down my address on a crumpled piece of paper and give it to her, they say bye and leave.

Damn, I have some home cleaning to do.

Harry's P.O.V.

"You are to go to this address and get Niall's SnapBack." Milee orders me, handing me a crumpled piece of paper. I just look at the paper and then back at her.

"You aren't the boss of me." I say and she glares at me before taking a couple of steps forward.

"You wanna go there?" She threatens, crossing her arms and swaying her head I'm circles as she speaks.

I raise my eyebrows and do the same. "Oh, I wanna go there."

Isis now steps into the room and takes in the scene. "It's. About. To. Go. Down." She cheers in her black girl voice. I can't help but break my glare at Milee and laugh at Isis.

"Bitch, this is why your my best friend." Milee giggles and runs over to hug Isis.

I pout. "I thought I was your best friend."

"Aw Harry, you are. Okay, Isis is my bae." She concludes.

Niall now steps in to the room. "I thought I was your bae."

Milee laughs. "Damn, everybody wants some of this. Okay, Harry is my best friend, Isis is my BBFLASTGDGM, and Niall is my bae."

"I'm not even going to ask." I say, referring to whatever a 'BFFLASTGDGM' was.

"Don't." Isis says.

"Okay, on a more serious note, Harry please look good and go retrieve Niall's SnapBack at that address. Just trust me." Milee says and gives me her puppy-dog eyes. It's hard not to resist those.