Chapter 5- ISIS!!!

Milee's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up at 7:47am and I remembered that I had to be at the airport to pick up Isis.

After I lugged my self out of bed, took a long, relaxing bath in the JACCUZI (which I was really loving), and put on my outfit for the day consisting of a berry colored peplum top with a bedazzled Peter Pan collar and gold skinny jeans with strappy black wedges. I loosely curled my hair and applied some mascara and black eyeliner with strawberry Chapstick. I got out my lucky pearl studs from a pouch inside of luggage and pierced them into the little holes in my ears.

I went to the contact list on my phone and found Chase's name in the contacts, we had exchanged phone numbers in the car.

After 3 rings he picked up.

"Hello Milee. How may I help you." He said. Everything he talked it made me so freaking jealous. Even my grandma had a cool accent.

"Hey Chase. I was just wandering if you guys could give me a ride to the airport. Isis is coming early so I need to go pick her up."

"Ok. We'll be there in about 15 minutes."

"Ok bye. I can't wait for you to meet her!" I said before I hung up.

I made my way downstairs to find Gwen cooking breakfast in the kitchen and grandmother sitting at the dining table with a newspaper in one hand and a cup of tea in the other. Nobody noticed me walk in, I guess they forgot that there was going to be somebody else in the house from now on.

"Goodmorning." I said loud enough for grandma and Gwen to look up from what they were doing.

"Goodmorning dear." Grandma replied with a sweet smile while she put down her newspaper and took a quick sip of tea.

"Morning Milee." Gwen said as I made my way into that kitchen to see what Gwen was cooking. Seemed like I would be having eggs, toast, and pancakes for breakfast. That was fine with me.

"Hey Gwen? I noticed that you don't have an English accent. Why so?" I did notice that yesterday. She had an accent but I just couldn't put my finger on which kind.

"Oh. That's because I'm Irish. I came here to go to uni when I was about 21 and after 2 years of that I found your grandmother. She needed a live in maid and somebody to help her around the house, and she did pay well so I thought, why not?" She said while flipping a pancake and piling eggs on three plates before turning to me.

"Oh, ok. I like your accent it's cool." I said while grabbing a plate and fork and knife before I made my way to the dining table and sitting down.

Something about Gwen made me feel uneasy. She seemed nice but I felt like we weren't going to be 'best mates' anytime soon.

"Isis's flight is landing at 11:30 pm and I just called Chase to see if he could give me a ride so that we can get her from the airport. After that I think we're just going to come home so that we can unpack and I still need to have a tour of the house, which I can give to myself." I added that last part quickly as I saw Gwen's lips about to say something. I knew she would offer to give the tour herself but I just wanted to be alone.

I looked up at the clock. It was 10:53. The airport was a good 30 minute ride from here so I knew that we wouldn't be late.

As I was eating a heard a car horn beep from outside. I shoved whatever was left on my plate in my mouth, and set my plate down in my sink. I made my way back to the dining table, grabbed my phone and shoved it in the back pocket of my pants. I said my goodbyes and made my way outside to find the same, expensive Range Rover that picked me up from the airport parked waiting for me. I slid into the back seat and felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out to see a picture of my parents on the screen.

I answered the call, grateful that I was going to talk to my parents.

"Hey mom. How's Africa?" I said while I signaled to Chase to start driving through the rear-view mirror.

"Great honey. How's grandma? She's well right?"

"Grandmother is amazing. You know, you could've told me that she's plenty rich!" I jokingly screamed and then giggled.

"Sorry honey. Ok well sweetie I'll call you later ok. I have to go right now. Bye dear, I love you!"

"Bye mommy, love you too!"

After I hung up I looked at Clay and Chase. "Hey guys! Sorry my mom called."

"It's fine. So Isis is coming?" Said Clay, who was sitting in the passenger seat this time.

"Yeah. She caught an early flight. I'm so excited! We've been best friends since grade school. She's great if you just need someone to talk to an she's really caring. I love her to death!" I said moving my hands while I talked. I did love Isis to death and right now i just wanted to comfort her from what happened.

I still couldn't help but wander why Armani would do something like that. He's not that kind of person. I know because in 7th grade Armani, Isis, and I were all best friends and that carried on until 10th grade when Isis and Armani started dating. Sometimes I felt like I was a third wheel and intruding them being all lovey-dovey, but they never let me be left out and I really appreciated that. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Chases deep voice.

"We're here." I nodded and unbuckled my seat belt, stepping out of the car.

After we got into the airport, I sent Isis a quick text about where to meet us.

While waiting,I was looking around and I saw a black figure by the Coach purse factory store. It looked familiar and suddenly I remembered the figure that I saw when I was going to the airport a few days ago. Could it have really followed me all the wa-

"MILEE!!!" I heard an all-to-familiar voice behind me. I turned to see Isis dashing towards me. My mind went blank as I ran toward her. We hadn't seen each other in a week and quite frankly, that's to long for both of us.

I enveloped her in a bone crushing hug.

"Ah I've missed you so much!" I said pulling away from the hug.

"I've missed you too!" We both had stupid smiles plastered on our faces.

***********************************

A/N- hi guys!!

The Super Bowl is tonight and I just want to say that I'm rooting for the Seattle Seahawks because I like their colors!

Honestly neither of them are teams that I'm familiar with in football so don't hate me if you like the Broncos!

Xoxo, Milee😘