Chapter 30- Hospital, Zaysis?!?!

Wow.

I can't believe I have 30 chapters up:o

It seems like just yesterday I was starting this book. It's been a crazy 2(and something) months.

Oh yeah and I have 1,300 FREAKING READSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holyyyyy shitttttt

I LOVE ALL OF YOU FOR READING THIS FAR!!!

XOXO, Milee;)

*******************************

Beep.

What the heck?

Beep.

Huh?

Beep.

Shut up!

I tried opening my eyes and was greeted by a bright light.

"Close the curtains mom..." I mumbled.

Readjusting my eyes I noticed the stale smell and white scenery. I'm in the hospital.

But why?

Think Milee. Try to remember what happened before... this.

I was kidnapped and....and A-what's her name? Oh c'mon it's like ab...Ab....ABBY! Abby, yeah Abby was going to die. And maybe I took a bullet for her?

I quickly started checking around my body. No holes. Well not literal 'holes' but you know what I mean.

No, dummy....think!

Ok, I need to hire a new subconscious.

Isn't there a bad guy in every story? Caleb. That jerk that threatened to kill his own fucking sister.

Oh my god.

He was killed.

I remember. The FBI guy shot him.

Well that shitdick deserved it.

*cue smirk*

And Niall.....and Isis....and Curly. I mean Harry.

I must've blacked out from lack of nourishment, no-energy, and the threat of being shot. Did you know that having a gun 5 inches away from your face is sooooo pleasant? (Note sarcasm)

From what it looks like, nobody else is in the room.

I try sitting up to find them but feel a sharp in my stomach instead. What?

I slowly lifted off the hospital gown and examined my tummy.

Holy shit.

I had 2 fucking purple/blue bruises. Big ones, might I add. I don't feel like those will ever go away.

I touched one and flinched, just as the doctor walked in. she was pretty. Rosy cheeks, blond hair, I'd say she was around 25. Her eyes lit up like a child on Christmas when she saw me.

"Hello, how are you feeling dear?" She asked, taking notes on her clipboard. I noticed that she had a thick accent. Scottish or French, maybe?

"I'm fine, just having a little bit of a headache doctor..."I replied trailing off, indicating that I didn't know her name.

"Oh, Moore! Dr. Savannah Moore!" She replied cheerfully. Damn, is she hyped up on frostingor something? Oooooo, frosting......"And ok, ill be right back with some medicine for your headache."

"Wait!" I shouted but she was already out the door. I started playing with the hem of my blanlet when I heard a girly scream from outside.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" I recognized that voice to be Louis's. Damn, that boy can scream.