Chapter 10- Contacts

Milee's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning and fluttered my eyes open to find a pair of blue ones staring at me.

"Morning." Niall said, his voice husky. God I want to wake up like this everyday!! His voice was a mix between how hot Taylor Lautner is and how deep the ocean is.

"Morning. I like your voice. You should talk like that more often." I put hand over my hand over my mouth, regretting that I just told him that I like his sexy voice and that he should talk like that more often. Ahhh!! I had this thing where I saw whatever is on my mind, and sometimes I can't stop myself and it just comes out like right now. I honestly think I was cursed.

"Sure. For you." He said clicking his tongue and looking at me all seductively. I merely rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of bed and walking to the door way, fixing my hair in to a side braid.

"Ya coming!? I smell pancakes!" I asked him while opening the door.

He jumped out of bed "Now pancakes are my kind of deal!" Following me as I stepped out. I felt like his eyes were on my butt. But I couldn't blame him, all boys want a big booty girl. I don't understand why because I think butt's are gross!

We walked into the kitchen to find Isis, Zayn and Liam sitting at the table, Harry in a chef hat and apron, his curls spilling out from the sides of his head, and Louis fishing around in the fridge. I saw a whole buffet of food and my face lit up.

"FOOD!!" I said while grabbing a plate trying to decide on what to eat.

"Niall, she's your type of gal." Louis said poking his head out of the fridge. Niall began to blush a little and so did I. Wait, why was I blushing? I know I didn't have a crush on Niall, did I?

"Well goodmorning to you too!" I said in a girly tone which made all the kids at the table and Harry laugh.

"Hey Milee. I put your phone on the table and we all put our contacts into it and did Niall's for him." Liam said taking a sip of orange juice. I took my plate full of food and made my way to the dining table and grabbed my phone.

"How did you guys unlock my phone?" I asked tapping the contacts icon.

"'Iced mocha latte' is the best you could come up with? That's like your favorite thing in the world. It's not that hard to unlock" Isis said getting up from the table and putting her plate in the sink.

"Well if someone didn't know my favorite drink from Starbucks then it wouldn't of been so easy..........." I muttered while checking the list of contacts.

"You guys didn't even put your real names, how am I supposed to tell who is who?"

"Well read us the name and we'll tell you who it is." Harry replied.

"K. Batman?" I asked looking around the room.

"Me" Liam raised his hand an I chuckled at his name.

"AbsolutelythebestestfreindEVER!!" I asked and raised an eyebrow at Isis, which raised her hands in the air in defense. Louis jumped on me from behind ad I almost fell to the floor.

"That's me. And it's tots true." He said getting off of me and snapping his fingers sassily. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Sexiest man alive?" I chucked at the name and Harry raised his hands in the air.

"That's me. Pretty clever right?!" He grinned at me, showing off his 4 dimples. was he flirting? Wait he wouldn't flirt with someone like me. Would he? No!

"Ok, then. Who's Bradfordboi?" Zayn raised an eyebrow at me, signaling it was him.

"Cool name." Harry, Liam, and Louis all faked hurt expressions and I giggled.

"Best sleeping buddy ever?" I looked over at Isis again. She smiled so big the Cheshire Cat would have nothing on her. Wait! I already knew Harry's, Liam's, Louis's, Zayn's names so that meant this is........

"What the hell!" I said shooting out of my seat.