Chapter 25- Jackson

Niall's P.O.V.

"Hi, I'm Jackson." The bulky man in the F.B.I. Uniform holds his hand out to meet mine. I politely shake his hand, although I really just want to get over with this. I stepped out of the doorway so he could step in. He nodded once, I don't know why, and rushed past me to sit down on one of the couches sprawled over the living room. I slowly made my way to a seat beside Zayn shortly after.

"Nice flat." He said, looking around the flat absentmindedly.

"Erm...thanks. Ok so we need your help." Liam said. At least he wasn't the only one who wanted to get to the point and not sit here and look around the flat admiring it's 'beauty' all day.

"Says here that you have a loved one that has been kiddnaped?" He said, taking a few papers out of his brief case.

"Yeah. We need the F.B.I. to find her." Harry says. I could tell that he was stressed about this because Milee had grown to be one of his friends. I actually thought that he fancied her. I found out that she didn't feel the same way because she wouldn't have went on that date with me, right? It's not like she fancied him. Actually I don't know, I'd have to find that out later.

"Yes, okay, give me some information on this person." Jackson said and he got his paper and pen ready, to take notes. I looked at Isis, telling her silently that she should tell because she was the one in the room that knew the most about her. She barely nodded her head and took a deep breath before starting.

"Ok, she's 19 years old with long dark brown hair and olive skin. She has glasses and she should be wearing a dress unless the kidnapper changed her clothing or something." Isis and I both shuddered at the thought of somebody touching her." She's around 5,8." She's been missing for 5 days now and we're her friends and basically family, we're really worried about this."

Jackson scribbled some things down on the paper and looked up and around at us." So you guys are friends?"

"Yes, but she is my sister from another mister." Isis said, cracking a smile. Shes trying to lighten the mood, although the only ones who laughed are Louis and Harry." The rest are friends..." She continued and looked at me unsurely. Milee and I weren't dating yet. I mean, I haven't asked her out. We went on one date and I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet. But for the sake of this case...

"I'm her boyfriend!" I said a little to fast. Jackson just looked at me unsure and the others looked as if this was old news.

"Ok" Jackson scribbled one last thing and stood up, fixing his suit and tie. As long as I got my suit and tie. Focus, Niall focus!" It seems I have enough information right now. I'll call one of the other agents and we'll soon have this case figured out. In the mean time, if you get any more evidence or threats, call me."

And with that he left.

"Guys we need to think," Liam sassy once we all direct our attention away from the door that just closed. I turn towards him and stared him down." How can we track Milee down." He continued.

"Isn't that the F.B.I.'s job?" Harry asked confused by Liam's question.

"Yes but that doesn't mean that we don't have a chance of finding her too. Now how can we track her." Liam said as if it was the simplest thing in the world. We could find her, I was a pretty good agent myself. When I was little, Greg and I would always sneak and spy on our parents. It was fun except for that one time we caught them in the middle of a make-out session. It scared me for life. I get the shudders just thinking about it.

"Liam, your the smart one. Don't bother asking Harry or Zayn or Niall or I because you will not get a thought out answer." Louis said. It's true, I'm not well thought out in situations like this. But I would try really hard because the possible love of my life has gone missing.