Chapter 28- Alone In The Woods?!

Ok so I have a couple of things to say.

1st off- THANK TOU SOOOOOO FREAKING MUCH FOR 1,000 READS!! THAT IS TOTALLY AND UTTERLY AMAZING! I was happy with 37 reads!! I AM SO PHYSCED!!

2nd off- This chapter changes P.O.V.'S a lot so just a heads up!:)

THANK YOU AGAIN!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!

Xoxo, Milee;)

********************************

Niall's P.O.V.

We stopped in the middle of what looked like woods.

The car beside us also halted and we all climbed out. Isis jumped over Harry and practically fell face forward onto the ground. Harry laughed and Isis gutted him in the stomach. I stifled a laugh.

"Ok so does everybody know the plan?" Mac questioned. Everybody except Louis and Zayn nodded their heads.

"Boy, this is why you listen instead of playing Rock, Paper, Scissors to the death!" Liam scolded. The boys just looked guilty and mumbled 'sorrys'.

"Everybody listen up because I'm only saying this once." Mac glared at Louis and Zayn, who just whistled innocently avoiding his gaze.

"Harry and Louis go to the front door, distract the guards, and see if the doors are open. If so, call Me with this walkie talkie." Mac tossed Harry a walkie talkie, which Harry eyed cautiously. "Zayn, Liam, and I will go together. Isis, Niall, and Jackson go around the back. Got it?"

A chorus of nods and 'yeps' chorused.

"Superman to the rescue!!" Louis screamed and shot off in a random direction, with a giddy Harry trailing behind.

"Let's hope they live." Isis giggled beside me.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Louis we should've asked for directions before running off!" I whined. We'd been wandering around for a while now. I have no clue where to go.

"Superman doesn't take directions. And I think we're almost there..." Louis trailed off.

"Look! We're here!" He exclaimed and my head snapped up to see a really old house.

"C'mon Hazzabear." Louis tugged on my arm and dragged me behind a group of trees.

"There's a bodyguard at the door, how are we going to distract him?" Louis was suddenly serious now. He changes moods quick.

"Let's see... I could go up to him and act hurt?" I suggested, only to get a disapproving look and head shake from him.

"No, if we're gonna do this than we're gonna make it funny." Louis tapped his chin."Oh, I got it!"

Louis ran out from behind the trees and towards the security guard.

Louis's P.O.V.

Ok, come on Lou. You can do this.

Just muster up some fake tears.

"Hello, can you help me?" I cried out from behind the body guard. He turned around, shock crystal clear on his meaty face. Guess he wasn't expecting someone to actually be here in the middle of the woods.

"Erm, yes?" He confusingly said. I tightly grilled his shoulders to add to the act.

"My family and I were going camping for a couple of days. It was all going great until my sister and I got into an argument about if a tomato was a fruit or a vegetable! I was so frustrated, I ran off. But now I can't find them and I'm scared!" I hugged the bulky man and weeped into his chest. He slowly started patting my back. I smiled at myself as seeing my plan worked.

"Ok, can you take me to your campfire....." He asked and I realized I didn't give him my name. I shouldn't give him my real name.

"Erm...Lil Jimmy. But you can just call me Jimmy." I replied.

"Ok, let's go to your campfire."

"I don't know where it is. I'M LOST!!" I wailed. He tried to shush me but I only cried louder.

"Ok I'll help you, Jimmy." He sighed defeated. I let out a girly squeal and he quickly clamped his big hand over my mouth."Just keep quiet."

I impatiently nodded my head and dragged him off to the side of the woods, away from the house.

Louis Tomlinson, you son, are a genius.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Harry just tapped in and said Louis got the guard away from the door." Liam called out to Mac and I.

We were on the side of the house, waiting for Larry's signal. Haha, I used their 'ship' name.

"Ok let's go!" Mac said and we started to hike up to the front door.

"OW!" I hear Liam exclaim from behind me. I quickly look back to see Liam on the floor gripping his foot.

"You ok there, mate?" I asked letting a chuckle escape my lips.

"Yeah I jammed my toe on this rock." Liam explained and pointed to a price of Earth sitting on the ground, completely still.

"Haha, come on mate." I helped him up and we caught up to Mac.

We reached the door and saw an excited Harry waiting. No Louis though.

"Where's Louis?" Liam asked , reading my mind.

"Off leading the guard to nowhere in the woods." He replied bluntly.

Typical Lou.

Wait did I just here that he's alone in the woods?!?!

"Lou's alone?" I repeated, though nobody heard the first on since it was only in my mind.

"Uh, yeah. Should we be worried?" Harry asked looking confused.

"YES!!" Liam screamed at him. Harry took two steps back from him. It shook me up a bit too. "I'm going to go look for him. You guys stay here." He started to walk back and towards the woods surrounding us.

"Here, I'll come with you. it's not worth losing you and Louis." I insisted. We both started to trek off to find Lou in the woods. Good luck to us.

********

Ok so I know this is really really short. I do have a lot wrote I just need to type it and I can't find the time. I'd rather have you guys knowing something rather than not knowing anything for like 3 weeks!!

I'm very sorry.

XOXO, Milee;)