Chapter 36- Out and About Pt.2

Isis's P.O.V.

"What do you wanna do?" Harry asked. Poor thing, we didn't want to leave him here alone so Liam, Danielle, Zayn, and I stayed home. We really need to find him somebody.

"Let's play a board game?" I suggested. "Do you guys know have Life?"

"Yup." Harry chirped and hopped off.

"We need to find him a girlfriend, bad!" Danielle turned to all of us.

Liam's face suddenly changed into a 'I just had a great idea!' look. "Hey maybe Milee and Niall can do some girlfriend hunting while their out today!?"

"Yeah, let me text her." I pulled out my phone and quickly sent her a text

Isis: Can you and Niall do everybody a favor?

Almost immediately, she replied.

Milee: Did I do something wrong? Please don't tell us to get out of your life or something.

Isis: MILEE! I would never to that.....

Milee: Yeah, right. Jk, jk!:)

Isis: Anyways, you need to find Harry a girl.

Milee: Yes, and where might the magic lamp be?

Isis: This is serious. He's starting to take all of our couple time away.

Milee: Aren't you and Zayn out and about?

Isis: No. We're at home playing broad games with Harry, Danielle, and Liam.

Milee: They stayed home too? Sorry, I didn't know. I'll take next shift:/

Isis: we don't need to take 'shifts' if we find him a girl. Just, if you happen to spot a hot girl, keep her in mind.

Milee: Actually, I already have someone in mind for Harry. You see, her names Abby. I met her while I was kidnapped. Don't worry, she actually tried to get me out. She's really nice and pretty too. Her and Harry would be freaking adorable together. I SHIP HABBY! And, she's a fucking directioner, so I really want to give her the surprise of her life.

Isis: Can you contact her?

Milee: Yeah, I'll send her a text right after this.

Isis: Cool. Well I have to go now. Harry brought Life, Twister, and Heads Up. If we end up naked, drunk, and lying on the middle of the road, do me a favor and take me home? *note sarcasm

Milee: Haha, you'll have to pay me;)$$$$$ (I can imagine you rolling your eyes at me right now:P)

Milee's P.O.V.

Abby. I had totally forgotten about Abby.

Where is she? Is she in jail? That makes me think, what happened to Maria, William, and the others. They weren't in the house when the cops came. Did they get caught? The doctor asked me a few questions when I was in the hospital but nothing too much.

I found her name in my contacts and unsurely clicked on it, composing a text.

To Abby: I haven't talked to you in so long. I'm out of the hospital and had 3 broken ribs which are almost fully healed. How are you? More importantly, where are you? Please text male back as soon as you can. Xoxo, Milee.

"You okay?" Niall asked. I looked up from the text and see his Bright blue eyes staring at me.

I wiggle my shoulders and shake my head a little bit to focuses my attention back onto him and where we're going.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are we there yet?"

"You've asked that a million times." Niall says.

"Well if your going to date me then you should know that I have no patience." I quirked. we were walking hand-in-hand on a pebble stone street.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take. I'm already used to it."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Louis." He simply said.

"Oh, right." I giggled. "Hey, why does he date Eleanor?" I've been wanting to know the answer to that question, but I can't just go up to Louis and ask.

"I honestly don't know. At first, she was really nice. But then, I guess once she saw all these girls throwing themselves at Louis, She started being bitchy." Niall explained. That's makes a little new sense.

"So, she pretty much thinks that every girl around Louis-"

"Wants him, yes." Niall ended.

"Does she not see that the only girl that wants Louis is her? Danielle and Liam are perfect for each other, Isis didn't ever fangirl once over Louis, and I have you." I say. Niall smiles a little when I said 'I have you'. And that action made me smile.

"I don't know. Isis fangirls?" Niall questioned. Shit, I wasn't supposed to tell anybody that.

"Uhhhhhh no." I tried. I'm a horrible liar.

Niall chuckled."Don't worry, her secrets safe with me."

I smiled gratefully and stared down at our connected hands. Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me.....

"Oh look, we're here!" Niall stopped walking, which made me stop too. We were in front of a warm-feeling restaurant, with a chicken on the sign. Nando's.

"Let's go!" Niall squealed and ran up to the door. Like a child on Christmas morning.

"M'lady." Niall opened the door for me and I stepped in laughing.

"Such a gentlemen."