Chapter 38- Snapback Blankets And Pillows

Rachel's P.O.V.

"Honey, will you lock up?" Olivia, my boss, asked me. It's been a long day at work. I met fucking Niall Horan. And his so-called girlfriend Milee. Now I know that they're a couple. They are truly adorable together. I ship Nillie.

"Yeah. Goodnight!" I shouted as she exited through the front door.

I looked about the restaurant. There's only a teenage couple left. I sighed and back to washing the dishes. I wish I had a boyfriend. I wish I had somebody that I could laugh and joke with. My parents died when I was born, I'm an orphan. My uncle went as far as to take me under his wing, here in London. Only a few months ago, he passed away too. He left everything for me in his will, and since I'm 20, I legally live on my own.

The doorbell rang, and the couple was gone. I finished up the dishes and locked the doors before grabbing the cleaning bucket and washing the tables. I was alone so I started to sing different songs.

All I knew, this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now, I didn't before.

And all I've seen, since 18 hours ago

Is green eyes, and freckles in your smile and the back of my mind making me feel right.

The story of my life, I take her home

I drive all night

To keep her warm

And time, is fro-o-o-o-ozen

Say something I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

And anywhere I would've followed you

Say something I'm giving up on you

Something caught my eye. A hat sitting on a table at the front. "More for the lost and found." I mumbled and went over to pick it up. It was green and had some sports team's logo on it.

I looked around for a name and found something sewed on the inside on the back.

Niall James Horan

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Danielle's P.O.V.

"The Amazing Spider-Man!"

"The Avengers!"

"THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!"

"THE AVENGERS!"

I sat amused watching Liam and Milee bicker.

"Let's take a vote!" Milee says finally. Liam nods his head and glares at everybody, sending them a mind message to choose The Avengers.

"Who wants to watch The Amazing Spider-Man?" Milee asks. She, Niall, Harry, and I raise our hands. "Haha, yes!"

"No fair, you just wanna see Andrew Garfield!" Isis complains. I hadn't thought about that, Andrew Garfield is pretty cute.....

"Can you blame me for thinking he's pretty hot? And, there's Emma Stone too!" Milee contemplated.

"She's not pretty though...." Zayn said. He had just woken up from his nap and joined us.

"Well I don't care because 4 out of 7 people want to watch that!"

"We should just watch a horror movie." I say. Milee's eyes went wide.

"You like horror movies too?!" She screamed. I chuckled and nodded my head. She tackled me in a hug.

"Liam I'm keeping your girlfriend!" Milee joked. Liam gave her a 'hell-no' look and pryed her off of me, throwing her on top of Niall. They just looked at each other and blushed furiously. Just adorable.