Chapter 7- Rescued

Niall's P.O.V.

The boys and I had just finished a tour and we were home in London. We had gone to the local bowling place in the local mall to celebrate. After, we had got a little bit hungry, so we decided on the Starbucks outside of the mall.

We had left the mall and were making our way to it when my sunglasses fell off. And to my luck, a group of girls from across the street saw me and started running towards us.

"Guys let's go we've been found out."Liam said as we all started running away from them.

"How are we going to get away from them? More are following!" A scared Harry said beside of me.

" Guys look there's an ally, go in there" Zayn whispered behind me.

We all got into the ally unnoticed watching the girls run past us. I let out a long breath. Once the girls were far away, we came out of the ally and walked a little more to the Starbucks to find two girls on the floor, a little bit right to the entrance. Oh my god. They got stomped on my our fans.

"Guys. They got stomped on by our fans." I said taking a better look at them. One of them had darker skin with curly black hair and was wearing a button down, jeans and heeled boots. The other one was really pretty. She had long black hair that was loosely curled, olive skin, and black frame glasses which seemed to have a crack in the middle of them. She was wearing a sleeveless berry colored top with a beaded collar, gold skinny jeans, and black wedges. They looked our age. They were both really pretty girls but I couldn't keep my eyes off of the one with olive skin.

"They're blacked out." Liam concluded.

"Well we can't just leave them here." Louis said with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Yeah. We have to take them home." Harry said wearing the same grin, but his was a little more mischievous.

"Ok, fine. Let's take them to our car." Liam said. It's almost like we all needed his approval since he was Daddy Direction.

"I'll get this one." I said a little too fast. I made my way over to her and picked her up bridal style. Harry did the same with the other girl and I noticed Zayn shooting daggers at him.

As we got into our car I carefully placed her on the seat facing me. I just wanted to stare at her for some reason.

Milee's P.O.V.

I tried to open my eyes, realizing that I had a pounding headache I reached my hand to my forehead. My cold fingers helping it.

I tried to open my eyes again, my eyelids felling like a ton of bricks, and remembered why I had blacked out. There was a bunch of teenage girls that had pounded us. Us. Where's Isis. Out of concern about where Isis was, my eyes shot open.

As I opened my eyes, I saw three pairs of eyes looking at me. One of them bright blue, another green, and the third brown. I tried to make out how familiar the figures were when I remembered Isis and found her right beside of me. It looked like she hadn't woken up yet. The pair of blue eyes noticed me wake up because they looked at me with concern. "How are you feeling love?"He said as he put his hand on my knee. He looked so familiar it was killing me. It was a habit of mine to be like that. I know Isis would know him if she saw him and made myself a mental note to ask her about him.

I noticed he had a accent. I was trying to think about where I had heard that voice before. It was only making my head hurt because I still wasn't fully awake and rolling. But I swear that accent.............Gwen. It was Gwen's accent and she said that she was Irish, so blue eyes must be Irish.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Cool accent." He looked a little taken aback and then he chuckled. His laugh was adorable. I found myself smiling at him which he saw because he was smiling back. I realized that he was probably surprised because I didn't have an English accent, seeing I was in London, everybody here had English accents.