Chapter 34- Plans SMACKCAM and The Pool

Milee's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up to Louis and Harry jumping on top of me on the couch.

"MI-LEE!! Time to wakie-wakie!" Harry cooed, shaking me slightly.

"We have fo-od!" Louis tried.

I shot up straight and raised an eyebrow at the boys. "Food?"

"Food." Harry I copied my half-sleepy, half-awake voice. That's all I needed to rip the blankets covering me off and dash into to the kitchen, to find a shirtless Niall making breakfast. Oooooo Lala.

I crept up behind him. "Morning Nialler!" I screamed and jumped onto his back. He jumped up a little, but started laughing. I rested my hands on his make-shift abs. He wasn't as jacked as Liam or Harry, but he definitely worked out. And I care about what's in here *points to heart*, then here *points to face*. Actually I care quite a bit about looks.....I am so selfish!

"Morningggggg, um, we need to get you a nickname." Niall said, while flipping a few pancakes.

"How about Miley? As in Cyrus!" Harry joked.

"Fine sir, I'm sorry but I don't want to resemble somebody that swings around naked on a construction device." I said in a posh accent, causing Niall and Louis to chuckle a bit.

"Isis and our friends back home called me Mimi!" I inquired. I loved those days. I really miss all of my old friends.

"Mimi?! It settled then!" Louis squealed making a bunch of unnecessary hand motions. I will never get this boy.

"Morning Mimi." Niall whispered huskily to me. My chin was on top of his head and my legs wrapped around his waist. I'm not coming down anytime soon. Harry and Louis gave us some suspicious looks, but before they could ask any questions, they were interuppted.

"Hello guys!" Danielle chirped as Liam and her walked hand-in-hand into the kitchen. Liam looked sleepy and groggy. Guess Danielle dragged him down here.

Louis walked over to the sleepy Liam that had his head rested on the table and yelled "GOOD MORNING LIAM!" into his ear.

"Lou! Let me sleep.." Liam mumbled and fell back to sleep.

"Pancakes are ready!" Niall informed as he shuffled the golden goodness onto several plates, and tried to steady me. I slid off of his back and skipped over to the table, taking seat beside Harry.

"What are you doing today?" I asked Harry as I stabbed a fork in my pancake stack and stuffed some in my mouth.

"I don't know. Zayn, Isis, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Danielle, are all separately going out for some alone couple time. I'm guessing you and Niall are too?" He already found put about Niall and I, great. I nodded my head slowly before he continued. "Everybody has someone and is busy with them, and I'm the only single one. It's not fair."

I felt bad for him. It must be hard to see everybody around him acting all coupley and stuff.

"Harry, don't worry. You'll find the right person soon." I said some words of wisdom. He sadly smiled and thanked me before going back to eating his cereal.

"Hey, is everybody else still sleeping?" Louis asked Danielle.

"Yeah. Isis is with Zayn in his room and Eleanor's in your room, why?" Danielle innocently answered back. She's so sweet.

Louis got this mischievous smile on his face and suddenly so did I.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Louis smirked, noticing my grin too.

"Yep." I shoved the last bit of pancake in my mouth and downed it with some milk before jumping out of my seat, over to the fridge.

"Milee what are you doing?" Danielle giggled, as I started fishing around in there. Where is it? I slammed the door shut and looked around. Yes! I ran over to the counter and grabbed the bottle.