Chapter 40- Meeting Grandma and Gwen

HEY GUYS!

Surprise update!;)

Happy Birthday to my buddy Rachel! This ones for you!

......please don't kill me after reading this........

********************************

Milee's P.O.V.

Niall and I reached my grandmothers house. I have taken him to finally meet her. To my understanding, Niall met her in the hospital when I was recovering, but I wanted them to properly get to know each other. My grandmother is the only relative that I have here. I've decided to shut my parents out and only call them every other day or something like that. I came to London to not only become a Dentist, but also enjoy myself a little. And I'm not going to let 'Are you okay?' phone calls ruin my somewhat of a vacation.

I notice Niall jitter uncontrollably beside me as we walk hand-in-hand up the asphalt walkway.

"Niall, it's going to be fine. She already loves you." I reassure him.

"How do you know that?"

"I just do. Did you know I'm physic?" I giggle and make him laugh a little too.

"No, I didn't know that. I'm glad I do now."

We reach the door an I squeeze Niall's hand and press the doorbell. I really hope Gwen doesn't come to the door. I've learned to like her, it's just something's off about her.

And she has a huge picture of Niall hanging up in her room. She probably doesn't know that I'm dating him or that I even know him, and she would 1- fan girl in front of Niall (which he hates), and 2-kill me.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the door open and my grandmother standing there.

"Oh, hi grandma!" I gush and give her a hug.

"Oh, hello dear." She laughs that cute old-people laugh. Her eyes go to Niall and she gives me a smirk. "And who might this be?"

I'm sure she already knows his name and is just trying to embarrass him. "This, grandma, is Niall."

Niall just squeaks out a 'hello' and holds his hand out to shake. Grandma just pulls him into her for a hug. He looks startled but slowly starts to hug back.

This is quite entertaining.

*****

A while after we have dinner, I want to take Niall up to show him my room.

"I don't want to walk in on anything, now..." Grandma warned awkwardly, but she was teasing known to the sly smirk on her face.

"GRANDMA!" I exasperated like a 12 year old school girl. "C'mon Niall."

I tugged him out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"So?" I dragged out the 'o' in 'so'. "I told you there was nothing to worry about."

"Yeah, I guess you were right, huh?"

"Always am."

I trotted into my room, with Niall following. I walked over to my bed and say down. (A/N- This isn't a sex scene, so get that dirty image out of your head:)

"It fits you. The color scheme of the room, furniture, it all fits you."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked about the room. I'd never really noticed how the room did fit me. The floral patterns everywhere resembled my style sense. the bright colors in the floral patterns resembled my bright and bubbly personality.

"Hey Niall, do you wanna prank someone? I don't know, I just suddenly thought-"

"OF COURSE! I love a good prank!"

"Great! Lets get Liam and Danielle this time."

"Yeah, let's go!"

We ran out of my room and down the hallway. As we ran, I heard music coming from Gwen's room and we both stopped.

"Somebody else lives here?" Niall asked, confused.

"The live-in maid." I reply and knock loudly on her door a couple of times. "I'm gonna go grab a jacket. Be careful meeting her, she's a fan." I say with a wink and head back towards my room.

After grabbing my jacket, I walk back to Gwen's room absorbs in thought. I wonder how Harry is. I sent him to Rachel's house instead of Niall and I because I think that Rachel is a really nice girl and definitely deserves to meet another member of One Direction. And if Harry and her happen to fall in love with each other?, that's just a plus.

But I should've asked if she has a boyfriend or not. Jesus, she might even be married! Although I didn't see a ring on her finger.

"Niall, I'm back. We can go n-" I stopped in my track at the sight in front of me.

Niall, pushed up against the wall, with a very slobbery Gwen up against him, lip on lip. What the-? Holy-?

Niall spotted me and pushed Gwen off with all his might. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at me in awe.

"Milee, you-"

"I don't wanna fucking hear it." I cut him off, my voice surprisingly calm. I don't want to hear that he didn't mean it. I saw it with my own fucking eyes.

I next turn to Gwen and lost my temper. "What the fuck, Gwen?! I knew you liked Niall but, really? Damn bitch, you have some problems. Little whore, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!"

She just smirks at me with her hands crossed.

I look back at Niall. It feels like he's just frozen with shock. staring straight into the blue eyes I used to adore. "Consider us done."

And with that, I ran out the room and down the stairs as the tears can rushing out.

Fuck life.

********************************

I know, I know, it's really short.

I'm sorry?

Nillie is no more:(

READ THIS!!!!!: Keep in mind that Gwen came from Ireland.......:)

Please Vote and Comment!

XOXO, MILEE