Chapter 31- Welcome Back Party

Milee's P.O.V.

I'm so happy I can finally come home!" I sing-sang as we made our way out of the hospital. By 'we' I mean Niall and I. He told me that nobody else could come. I guess I understand, they're international superstars after all. They probably even have things to do on break.

"I'm sure you are. How are your ribs feeling?" Niall questioned.

"I'm fine, just a little sore, that's all...." I trailed off a bit. Niall smirked.

"You're impossible."

"One of my much personality's." I said in a dramatic tone. We both climbed into his car laughing.

The car ride went well, we joked about everything. A couple of times Niall wouldn't be looking at the road and he'd be looking over at me so we would eventually jerk forward from him hitting the brakes too hard. And then we'd laugh about it like the mental idiots we are.

"We're here." Niall stated and pulled the keys out of the ignition. Suddenly his face changed as if he remembered something.

"What's wrong?" I asked, completely clueless.

"Oh um... it's just that I uh... I have a surprise for you and a surprise isn't a surprise without a surprise...." Niall confusingly trailed off. "So you have to wear this. "He pulled out a blue blindfold from his pocket and quickly put it on me. Yay! I love surprises.

"Okay, lead me." I said in weird tone, but Niall laughed anyways. Hess so fucking cute I could dream about him all day long. And for the past 2 days, I have. There's not a lot to do in hospitals.

He walked out and over to my side of the car and lifted me up.

"Niall, it hurts." I whispered. He got the hint and put me down.

"Sorry."

"It's fine Blondie." I teased and tried to ruffle his hair but instead just flapped my hands around in the air.

"I'm behind you now." He chuckled.

"Oh. Well let's get going. If can't wait anymore!" I squirmed, jumping up and down excitedly.

Along the way to the house, Niall had tripped over me 2 times, hit me in the boob 'accidently' once, and cussed like a truck driver. Fun.

"Ok, we're finally here!" Niall said out of breath. Am I really that hard? Guess I am. Haha, he signed up for it.

"Finally!" I squealed. I could hear Niall fish around with the keys and finally heard a doorknob click.

I stepped into the hardwood floored house and waited for Niall to come.

"Okay babe." Niall whispered into my ear. Irish+ Sexy as Hell+ Soccer Player=Niall Horan.

I could feel the fabric being lifted off my eyes and peered my eager eyes open.

"SURPRISE!"

"WELCOME HOME!"

Things were being shouted at me. A surprise party. That's what it was.

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed in shock. I grabbed the nearest thing to me, which happened to be a very amused Niall, and squeezed the life out of it.

"Thank you so much." Tears brimmed my eyes.

"No problem babe." Niall hugged me tighter. The sparks were flying everywhere. I'm surprised that we weren't in the middle of a Harry vs Voldemort battle. (Sorry if that last line didn't make sense, in a potter headJ

I pulled away and looked around the room in awe. There were streamers and balloons everywhere. Louis and I think Eleanor were the closest so I decided to go to them first.