Chapter 23- Where Is She?

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with no one in bed beside if me. I really wanted Milee to be here. She prbablys just in the living room or something.

I hopped out of bed and looked in the mirror. I never really cared that much about appearances, so I didn't gel my hair or whatever Zayn does.

The memories of last night came flooding back into my mind. The carnival, bringing everybody back home, eating the piece of cake. That was a really good piece of cake.

I made my way downstairs to see everybody awake. Well that's weird. Zayn and Harry were sitting on the island eating breakfast, Liam, Louis, and Isis were running around with panic on their faces.

"What's wrong?" I'm chuckled a little bit. Everybody's head popped up and looked at me, with wide eyes."And where's Milee?"

"We don't know." Louis was the first to speak up. Huh?

"What do you mean you don't know." I said. My face became a little serious."She has to be here somewhere."

"She's not here and we don't know if she went back to her grandmother's house because she's not answering our calls and texts." Liam said. I could tell he was effected most by this. Until I looked at Isis.

"Isis?" I walked over to her. She had dark rings under her eyes, her curls were everywhere, she just looked like she hadn't gotten any sleep or she was stressing about something. Her head popped up when I said her name.

"Maria.." Isis whispered so quietly it was almost inaudible. Who's Maria? What did she have to do with Milee?

"I say we go to their grand mums first and see if she really is just there." Harry pointed out. I guess we could do that. Maybe her phone was just dead or something. But then why would she leave here? I had a lot of questions to ask Milee when we get her.

"Let's go." I said and grabbed my coat and keys. Everybody except Liam and Isis just looked at us in awe.

"You guys are going dressed like that?" Zayn inquired. I looked down at what I was wearing. A loose t-shirt and grey sweatpants. Maybe I should wear something different, after all I'm going to be meeting her grandmother and I don't want to make a bad impression.

"Yeah maybe I should ch-" I started to walk upstairs to my room but Liam's wrist pulled me back.

"Mate, we need to make sure she's ok. Dressing nice is the least of our worries." Liam said worriedly. He's right, we didn't even know if Milee was ok. I didn't know if she was ok. I don't know what I would do without her though.

"Right." I stepped back down the stairs and Liam and Isis followed. I guess it was the 3 of us going.

I hopped into the car and Liam was driving, so I was sitting in the passenger seat and decided to ask isis who she was talking about and what they had to do with Milee.

"Isis, who's Maria?" I asked tuning around to face her. Her head drooped at my question and her face was lifeless.

"This girl that Milee and I went to school with. We weren't really friends, and she always wore punk clothing and black makeup. It was in senior year that her boyfriend, started to take a liking to Milee. Of course Milee didn't like him back, but after that he broke up with Maria. She told Milee that she would come back for her." Isis explained, choking back sobs."I'm sure that Maria has something to do with this."

"Wait but you guys are from America right? Could she really come all the way over here just to get revenge on Milee?" Liam asked keeping his focus on the road ahead of us. The busy streets of London didn't help the fact that we were trying to get to grand mums house fast.

"Yeah but I don't know......" Isis trailed off.

We finally reached the house and I hopped out of the car and ran to the front door. The door bell rang and I could hear feet shuffling on the other side of the door. In about 10 seconds, which was long enough to get Liam and Isis up the long driveway, an elderly women opened the door.

"Hello. How may I help you?" She asked politely. I was sure as hell that that was miles grandmum. They had the same hair and eyes.

"Um actually, I'm looking for Milee." I said hoping that Milee would appear any second in front of me. Her face changed. It went from happy to confused and worried.

" Milee isn't here, she's at friends house." She looked behind me and spotted Isis and Liam." Hello Isis dear. Aren't you supposed to be with Milee?"

"Um..yeah..well see, these are our friends and we kind of can't find Milee. She wasn't there this morning and we thought that she might have come here but now I see that we were wrong..." Isis muttered. What if this Maria girl did take Milee?

"Oh dear" Her grandmother answered worriedly.

"It's fine, I'm going to call Chase and Clay and ask if they've seen her." Isis reassured her. The looks her face softened.

"Well we should be going now." Liam said joining the conversation. Isis and I nodded our heads and started to walk away.

"Wait! Aren't you kids going to come in and sit? I mean you guys could all them here. I could make some tea." Her grandmum offered. Tea did sound good right now.....

"Ok, we can just figure things out in there" Isis concluded. Her voice was shaky.

"Great, come on in." The lady opened the door a little wider so that all of us could step in. Dang, Milee was right. Her grandmother was plenty rich.

Once we had settled down in the living room and had snacks, for me almost a whole 2 meals, Isis took out her phone to call that Chase guy.

"Hello. Isis dear, Goodmorning, how may we assist you?" A male, posh voice answered from the other line. It was on speaker so that Liam and I could listen to the conversation also.

"Actually, I was wondering if you drove Milee anywhere last night or this morning?" Isis asked sheepishly, fiddling with her fingers in her lap.

"Um, no. I don't think so. Is everything ok?"

Isis took a deep breath before answering." We can't find her anywhere."

"What? She went missing?"

"Well, kinda. We know she's been kidnapped." Liam spoke into the air. Hearing those words out loud made my heart drop.

*******************************

A\N-I know that it's short! I'm late for my volleyball game right now too so today just isn't my day...:(

Please comment! Even if it's criticism, I like reading comments! If you see a mistake or something, comment it!

Xoxo, Milee