Chapter 37- Nando's, Drunk Elounor

Milee's P.O.V.

"Hello, I'm Rachel. I will be serv-"Once her eyes landed on Niall, they popped it of they're sockets. Yay! My first fan incounter!

"Y-your n-n-ni-Niall Ho-ran." She stuttered out, starstruck.

"And I'm guessing your a fan?" Niall smirked and smiled cheerfully. It's like his whole atmosphere changed because he was around a fan. Dang it, I want fans.

"Like the biggest ever!" She bursted. And then she finally acknowledged me. Dear god, please don't let it be a bitchy, jealous fan. I was literally crossing my fingers under the table right now.

"Hi!" She chirped. "Your Miley, right?"

Just how innocently she asked that, doesn't even get me mad that she pronounced my name wrong.

"It's Milee, and yes." I smiled sweetly.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Well I'm sorry for bothering you guys but I was wondering if I could have a picture?" She asks shyly.

"Sure, babe." Niall chuckles and gets up to stand next to her. Se looks at me expectantly and I just give her a blank face.

"Um, do you want me to take the picture..?" I ask cluelessly. She just giggles and shakes her head. She's acting like she's known me forever and this is my typical behavior. When in reality, I'm just meeting her.

Well, clueless is my typical behavior.

"No silly, I want you to be in the picture with us!" She says. Niall smirks at me. I'm not the famous on here. Why would you want a picture with me? (Other than the fact that I'm flawless......haha, no. Jk, I'm the antonym of flawless)

"Ok?" I stand up and smile at the little iPhone lens. Once we snap a couple of photos, making funny faces, serious faces, seductive faces, etc., Niall and I sit back down to eat....drunch? I don't know, it was like 5:30pm so.....

"What would you like, madam?" Niall poshed/irished.

Irished- the act of being or talking Irish.

"Niall, my dear, it just all looks so good." I replied, my eyes scanning the menu in front of me."Can I have ice cream for dessert?"

Niall chuckled. And I swear if you have not heard Niall James Horan's chuckles, you have not lived.

"I don't know, can you?" Niall questioned back. "I swear your just like Louis sometimes."

"Well I hate how ice cream is classified as a dessert only item. Like how scrambled eggs are a only breakfast item. I like my scramble eggs in the afternoon thank the world very much. I hate fancy people." I complained. Niall just looked at me. I hope I didn't just scare him away with my meaningless talking.

My face flushed. "I'm sorry if you don't want me to be your girlfriend anymore, I'll leave." I said completely serious and stood up gracefully walking towards the exit. How dumb can I get? I just scared off a freaking international superstar! I am the weirdest human being in the whole gala-

"Who said I didn't want you to be my girlfriend anymore?" Niall grabbed my hand and turned me around so that I was now facing him. I kept my gaze straight at my feet and slightly shrugged my shoulders. "That's right, nobody did." He lifted my chin up with his pointer finger and thumb. I stared at a pretty vase with flowers in it to keep my eyes off of him.

"Milee." Niall turned my chin so that I wasn't looking at the vase, but now looked to his right at an elderly couple having tea.

"So your going to be difficult, huh?"

I kept my eyes straight at the couple as I tried to control the smile etching on my face.

"Okay then." Niall said and before I could do anything, pressed his lips onto mine. Of course, I kissed him back, sliding my hands around his neck. His hands rested on my waist as I played with the blond tipped brown locks at the back of his head. He pressed himself closer to me, which caused his SnapBack to fall off.