Chapter 14- Game on Horan

Milee's P.O.V.

"Straight off the plane to a new hotel

Just touched down, you can never tell

Big house party with a crowded kitchen

People talk shh but we don't listen

Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please

Way too many people on the Addison Lee

Now I'm at the age where I know what I need

Oh,whoa"

It was around 3 pm and the boys and I were doing karaoke and it was my turn so I picked their 'Midnight Memories' song. It was my new favorite song and I was obsessed.

"Great job, Milee!" Louis yelled while I took my seat next to Harry on the love seat. He snaked his arm around my waist and I looked at him with a cheeky grin. I also glanced at Niall who was stuffing his face with food. He looked so cute when he was eating! And he ate so much......

"What do you guys wanna do now?" Zayn asked while coming back from the kitchen, where he went to go grab a water bottle. He sat down next to Isis which I saw straightened up a bit.

"We should do something here. I don't feel like going out." I whined.

"Why don't we play some sports?!" An excited Louis asked. I liked sports. during high school, I had done swimming, volleyball, and soccer. Isis had done dance, gymnastics, and volleyball.

"Yeah, let's play futbol!" Niall said looking up from his empty plate and joining the conversation.

"Ok, I'm pretty good at football." I said smirking at him. He smirked back. Oh I was definitely going to win.

"Not American football, soccer." Niall said now standing up going to put his plate away. Oh yeah they call soccer here futbol.....

"Even better. I played soccer in high school. I won't have a problem beating you!" I said to Niall, like we were the only ones in the room. It did feel like that because everyone was just watching.

"Oh, really. Wanna bet?" He teased while I followed him into the kitchen. I was going to win and I knew that.

"Ok, your on. The loser has to be the winners slave for the whole day tomorrow." I said the confidence crystal clear in my voice.

"Get ready to lose, Milee." He said taking a step closer to me.

"I think you meant you." I said taking a two steps towards him and pointing at his chest. I know that wasn't a good comeback but I couldn't think of something clever right now. I was fucking gaping at his beauty.

"No I meant you." He said taking another step towards me.

I didn't even notice that we were inches apart. We were staring into each other's eyes and it felt like nothing could break the moment. But of course, there was Louis.

"I'm not ready to be a slave." He said popping in between us. I looked away.

"You don't know what team your gonna be on." I said bluntly.

"Yeah, but Niall is really good. He can beat all of the boys, including me." Louis said pointing to the boys and then himself. I saw Niall smirk and I felt a little nervous but I still know that I was really good. Isis walked over to my side and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Milee was the best on the whole entire team. You seriously don't wanna mess with her." Isis said while looking Niall and Louis in the eye.

"Whatever." Louis said while rolling his eyes sassily which made Niall and I chuckle. God I want that chuckle. What?!! What was I thinking......

"Shall we go." I said while looking back at the three boys that were sitting around the kitchen.

"We shall" I felt Niall's breath on my back which was sending shivers down my spine.

Liam's P.O.V.

What is Niall and Milee thinking? I'm horrible at soccer!

Louis's P.O.V.

Whose side do I take? I know Niall's good, but sounds like Milee is too! I just want some carrots.........

Harry's P.O.V.

What are Niall and Milee arguing about? Can somebody tell me what's going on??

Zayn's P.O.V.

ISIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Niall's P.O.V.

I was gonna win. Nobody has ever beat me in futbol. I don't think that I'm going to be showed up by a girl. Milee's so goddamn pretty. Wait, what?

Isis's P.O.V.

Niall has no chance next to Milee. I want to be on Milee's team and make either Louis, Liam or Harry my servant........

***

Milee's P.O.V.

We were in their backyard which was pretty big. They had a huge pool and had a soccer field. They had their own soccer field!

"You guys have your own soccer field?" I asked Zayn who was walking beside of me.

"Yeah it's mainly for Niall and sometimes Louis. Liam, Harry, and I don't really play so were kind of screwed doing this." I giggled at what he said. We both made our way to the group that was in the middle, white circle of the field.

"Ok, Milee and I will be picking teams. Milee can go first since she's a girl." Niall teased taking a step back at me and smirking. He looked adorable when he smirked but I know I had to keep my head in the game so I just smirked back.

"Thanks for letting me go first. And I have a pair of shoes you can polish tomorrow." I said and I turned to the group of people to chose from. Who to pick first? I know I want Isis, she's good. I also want Louis, I hear he's second best of the group, but I know Niall wants him. Niall doesn't know that Isis is good so if I pick Louis, he might just pick some body else....i hope.....I don't wanna take the risk.

"Isis" She hopped next to me and we clapped hands both of us smirking at Niall.

"Of course you would pick her! You guys are best friends! No fair!" I heard Harry yell from the group but I was too busy looking at Niall who had his attention on the group. I knew he was going to pick Louis......

"Louis" The carrot-loving boy made his way to Niall and looked at us. I knew it.

"Liam" I figured that he could take a break from being Daddy Direction with a slave for one day." And you can have Zayn and Harry because you'll need the help." I finished and sashayed away from them. I loved being sassy. Isis and Liam followed me and we got into a huddle.

"Liam if your nervous, don't worry. Isis and I are unbeatable." I reassuringly said to Liam who was a little shaky. I could tell that he didn't want to lose. If we lost, it would mean that we would have to do whatever the boys wanted us to for a day. OMG. We can not lose.

"Ok, Isis your gonna be goalie, your best at that because you have quick reflexes. Liam, all I need you to do is guard me. If you ever get the ball, make sure that the other boys don't get it. Push them down if you have to because if you don't, we have to do whatever they say tomorrow...." We all shuddered." Got it?" He nodded and I could tell he really didn't want to lose." I'll get Niall probably Louis too depending on who they chose as they're goalie. You get the others. Don't worry we can do this, I'm going to beat Niall's Irish ass!" Liam and Isis looked at me with a smirk."What? I want to beat him! Most of all have fun." I said and patted Isis's back and ruffled Liam's hair. I looked down at my shoes, which were Louis old soccer cleats because I only had black wedges to wear and Louis wore my size in men's.

We broke the huddle and made our way back to the middle where Niall's team were waiting for us.

"First to 10 wins." I said rolling my head.

"Sure" He said holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Game on, Horan."