Chapter 32- GET SOME JESUS!!

Milee's P.O.V.

"Holy Crap! I have presents?!" I shouted flabbergasted. Sure enough, there was a big pile of wrapped boxes and bags in front of me.

"It wouldnt be a party without presents!" Louis said.

"Honestly guys, you didn't have to do this.."

"Well fine, I'll take my present back then!!" Louis babied and lunged forward towards a blue bag.

"NO! My present....." I grabbed it before him and gently stroked it in my hands.

"Clingy much?" Eleanor whispered to Louis. Uhh! She has been talking about me behind my back all night! She thinks I'm not listening when she does it only a few feet away from me!

I decided not to let her ruin my surprise party by being the bitch she is and let it slide.

"Let's start, shall we?" I chortled and reached out for a little golden box with a pearly white bow on it. That is, until Niall stepped up and moved the box away from my reach.

"Um, could you open this one last?" He nervously chuckled.

"Uh..yeah, sure." I shrugged it off.

***

A lot of presents later, I was finally done and covered in wads of decorative and tissue paper.

I had gotten amazing things that I feel as if I could never repay. I wish I was a superstar, but no, I'm just a normal uni going- boy crushing American girl. Haha, well I'm not normal. Far from it actually. Here's what they got me:

-Louis and Eleanor: Sparkly pink TOMS, a multi colored infinity scarf, and a (might I say actually cute, Eleanor has a pretty nice taste in fashion) necklace.

-Liam and Danielle: Tan Sandals (that I am in freaking love with!), and bright and really bold blue Ray-Bans.

-Grandma: A expensive looking rose-gold ring. I don't know if it's real or not and I really could care less because I'm not one of those girls that only wears real jewelry and stuff. (Aka- Eleanor)

-Chase and Abby: Gift Cards

-Clay and Jade: Gift Cards

(Shows how much they know me!)

-Harry: (the best present giver in the whole wide world!!) A HUGE MOVIE BASKET FULL OF JUNK FOOD AND THE COMPLETE SET OF HARRY POTTER MOVIES!! Yeah, so I found out that he's a potter head too! Now Isis, him, and I can be potter heads together, #potterheads4eva

-Zayn and Isis: a new addiction; The Divergent Series, a mid-thigh mint dress, and a One Direction poster (Yeah, apparently I need to 'get into the fandom'. Isis's words, not mine. Every directioner starts with a poster, right? Haha)

So all that is overwhelming.

After giving everybody a 'thank you' and a hug, Niall pulled me aside. "Hey can I give you my present now?"

"Yeah, sure, but you didn't have to get me anything." I said back. Niall just chuckled and led me out of the room to I think the backyard.

"Hey, here you go." We stopped in front of the big oak tree and Niall fished the little box out of his pocket.

I smiled up at him before carefully opening the box and gaping in awe.

"Niall..." I was lost for words as I took the Pandora bracelet out of the box and examined it. It was a beauty.

There were 5 bejeweled beads, 3 solid metal, and 5 special ones/charms. But the thing that caught my eye was the mint M in the middle of all the beads.