Chapter 8- Truth or Dare

Milee's P.O.V.

"Ok so the the rules are that everybody asks each other a question or a dare. If you can't do it you have to..........." He got this evil look on his face. Isis and I exchanged scared glances."Sleep with someone and the remaining players get to pick who."

"Wait but we're not even sleeping over." Isis said. That's right. were not even sleeping over, let alone sleeping with each other.

"But will you?!!?" Harry said with puppy dog eyes. Soon every body was begging us. Isis and I shrugged at each other.

"Ok" Isis said and we were tackled into a huge hug. Once they got off it was time to play.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked looking around at everybody.

"I will" Zayn replied.

"Liam, truth or dare?" asked the brunette beside of him.

"Truth!" Liam said excited. A chorus of awe's erupted from us because he picked truth. Truth is for wieners.

"Explain your first kiss." Liam started blushing.

"Ok well, I was in 7th grade and I had this study date with this girl who was my partner for this history project. She started to lean in and I didn't know what to do. I started to back up and she pushed me against the wall and clung her lips to mine. Just after she pulled away, my mom came in to tell her that her mom was here. She left and needless to say, I got an F on the project." Liam said turning bright red. I let out a few laughs before turning my attention back to the game.

"Harry, truth or dare?"Liam quickly said turning to Harry.

"Dare." Harry said with confidence.

"Next time we go to the amusement park you have to go on the biggest roller coaster."Harry got a terrified look on his face.

"Humma?" I said confused.

"Harry's terrified of roller coasters." Niall explained to me.

"N-no Y-you can't!" Harry said shaking.

"I can. And I will" Liam said rubbing his hands together manically.

"Fine" Harry muttered under his breathing but then suddenly perked up because he realized it was his turn. "Isis, truth or dare."

"Dare." Isis said a little scared about what she would have to do.

"I dare you to lick the sidewalk." Harry said.

"NOOO!!! I'm a clean freak ya know!!!" Isis was now standing up screaming at Harry.

"Well then I guess we're going to have to pick someone for you to sleep with then......" Harry said while everybody started to get in a huddle to divides who Isis was going to sleep with.

"Fine. I mean it's only one night right?" She said 1/2 talking to herself and 1/2 talking to us.

"Not if things go well......" I heard Niall muttered under his breath and I let out a few giggles.

We all started to talk about who she should sleep with when I got and idea. Why not put Isis in bed with who she likes the most? I think she told me one time that she likes Zayn the most......

"I think she should sleep with Zayn." I blurted out. Everybody started to nod except Zayn who was turning bright red.

"Zayn, something wrong buddy?" Liam asked patting Zayn's back.

"N-Nothing's wrong." He said trying to hide his face.

"Ooooooooooooo. I think our little Zayn has a crushie wushie!" Louis teased him poking at his sides.