Chapter 26- Abby and The Plan

Isis's P.O.V.

Ok so were on our way to go get Milee right now. Niall, Harry, Jackson, and I are in this car while Liam, Zayn, Mac (another F.B.I. agent), and Louis are in the other.

Clay and Chase wanted to come but the F.B.I doesn't want them to get hurt. They're only letting us come because Harry and Louis literally knocked on their office doors for hours asking to let them come and I guess they just gave up. Those boys.

I just really hope that she isn't dead yet. I know I shouldn't be thinking negative like that and jinx myself, but I just can't stop wondering that.

I don't know what I'm going to do if she's dead. Actually, I feel worse for Niall right now because he's a wreck. Get this, he hasn't ate anything for 3 days other than granola bars and water. He's so depressed that Milee's gone.

Amen.

"Ok so we have to have a plan to get Milee." Jackson said now turning towards Harry and I in the back seat. We were on our way to wherever Milee's being held captive. It seems like were in the middle of a forest...? Woods maybe?

"Ok, so let's think. There's most likely going to be bodyguards there so we have to distract them." Jackson spoke again.

"Louis and I will get the main door." Harry suggested. I could not imagine of what they're going to do.

"Isis and I can go back with you guys." Niall said and I nodded.

"Mac, Zayn, and Liam can go together." I said and it was a done deal.

Milee's P.O.V.(a few hours before)

So here I am, throwing and catching a tennis ball at the wall while thinking of a way to get out of this prison. I've already tried to escape by running out the door while the kidnappers weren't looking, but right when I almost made it two of them turned around and caught me. I have horrible spy skills.

The door opened and I stopped bouncing the ball and turned my attention to the blond chick standing in front of the doorway with a plate of shitty food in her hands. She walked over to me and set it down on the table before looking up. She looked nervously at the doorway and back at me.

"What do you want?" I spat at her. Her expression looked shocked but then softened.

"I don't need anything." She replied softly. I kind of felt bad that I was a little rude to her."I'm here to help you. I'm Abby." She held he hand out for me to shake but I declined and stared into her hazel eyes. She started to bite the inside of her mouth.

"Unless your going to finally let me out of this fucking place, I don't need you shitty help." I spat again. Why did she want to help me? She probably just wants something, well look here bitch, I don't have anything. As you can see, I'm in a fucking dress and converse. At least had the decency to change into converse after that date with Niall. Aww Niall...

"Actually that's what Im here for. I'm going to break you out because I think it is a dumb ass reason Maria kiddnapped you." She said with confidence. I noticed that she didn't have an English accent but a American, country accent. But who cares. IM FINALLY GETTING OUT OF THIS FUCKING PLACE!!!

"Your getting me out of here?!" I asked clarifying that she didn't just accidentally say something. I don't know why I thought this but I felt as if me and her have met before. Something about those hazel eyes.

"Yes, I'm getting you out of here." She said with am amused expression and a couple of chuckles.

"Ok, let's go then!" I said perky and walked past her but she pulled me back. I just looked at her with a confused look.