Chapter 1

"Let go of me!" I screamed disgusted. I could feel anger heating up inside my tear-stained face.

"Sonia, please! It's not what you think!" Niall pleaded as he ran towards me but I was fed up.

"I never should've fucking trusted you!" I hopped in the car and left him standing there in the pouring rain.

I stepped on the gas and I would stop for no one. I was done being used and lied to. I just wanted it all to be over. I wanted all the pain to go away.

Within seconds, I could feel the glass shattering from the window and clawing its way into my flesh. I was immediately engulfed in water. Surrounding me, the current quickly pulling me under, showing no mercy. I finally felt safe.

*Two Months Earlier*

"Hannah, hurry up! We're going to be late for the signing!" I hollered up to my best friend of eight years.

"Hold on you old twat! I'll be down in a minute!" she replied.

I laughed and plopped down on her couch and checked my twitter.

I could feel a smile form on my face as I read, ' looking forward t goin t phoenix but dam it's hot. ' Typical Niall.

Long story-short, we had gotten last-minute wristbands to the boys' signing in Phoenix. To be completely honest, I like the boys, I do. It's just that sometimes they seem to me like your avergage self-centered player who just can't help but to get sucked into the world of fame.

I could hear her Chucks squeak as she ran down the stairs.

"Damn it," she started as she looked at the clock, "sorry I took so long. I just want to look presentable."

"Yeah, I'd say. Because hoochie shorts and a lime green tank top will definitely catch their attention." I joked as I sprinted out the door knowing she would hit me. We hopped quickly in my convertable and started for Phoenix.

"Ugh do you think you could stop at McDonalds or something. I'm starving."

"Maybe if you wouldn't have taken three hours just decided what Victoria's Secret thong you should wear, you would've had time to make something." we both laughed.