4.

4. 
Christian.

I was chilling at Kenty's with August , Aron and  Spyda.

"Aye Chopa." August looked over at me. "Yeah." "Looks like ya got the Zoe's from up the street talking." I chuckled. "Talking bout what?" "Bout how you murdered they leader and they blood brothers." He explained. I shook my head and smacked my teeth.

"Ain't none of these niggas got any proof, what the fuck they wanna do?" "Take a nigga to court." August shook his head and laughed. I got some loose ends to tie up, cause these Haitians don't play. 

I used to fuck with them Zoe mafia niggas real hard, but when they took my nigga from me. That was it. I didn't want nothing to do with them bitches.

They had some dope sales, but other than that they didn't have nothing to keep me there. I left when I was around 17, that's when I met August and Spyda. 2 niggas on they grind, looking for a way outa the slumps. We got a little operation started.

Started to build our empire and met Aron, who had connects with drug lords in Mexico, Jamaica, even out in Barbados. Nigga had a strong head on him. We continued building our empire, now we out hea'. Got traps in Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Ohio, New Zealand, and  New Orleans.

I pulled in from the joint I had between my lips, I let the smoke settle in me a while before blowing out.

"Aye, where to tonight?" Spyda asked as he sparked his second joint. I shrugged before outing mine. "Maybe go check up on stock out in Brooklyn." Aron answered. "I think stock needs to be reloaded." I answered honestly. They all nodded in agreement. It's now 8:56 and a nigga bored.

"Who wanna hit up the club?" August asked. "That ain't really my scene no more but aight." "Okay let's go." Spyda said outing his joint. "Aight Bet." I replied. We headed out and decided to meet up at the club in an hour.

I got into my car and drove home. When I got home I parked and headed inside. "Daddy." CJ called out excitedly, he ran into my arms as I hugged him. "Wassup boy? You been good for Ari?" I asked as I walked over Ariel. "Yes I did. She got me ice cream after school today." He explained to me. I looked over at her and she gave me a smile which I returned.

"Aye can I talk to yu for a minute?" I asked turning to Ariel, she nodded and I put CJ on the couch in front of the T.V. Me and Ariel walked into the kitchen. "Do u mind watching him just for a few more hours?" I asked her. 

"Sure no problem. August called a few minutes ago and said yall were going out, so he's bringing Austin." She explained. I nodded before ending our conversation with a smile, that she returned.

I walked up to my room and got out my black  jeans, my red long sleeved polo shirt along with my all black Timbs. I laid my clothes on the bed then walked to the bathroom. I undressed, got in the shower and turned water on.

Letting the water wash from my head go down, I started to lather my wash cloth. I started scrubbing my skin with the cloth, after about 30 minutes, I rinsed my body thoroughly, washed my face and got out.

I took my towel off the hanger and wrapped it around my waist. I went to the room, dried then got dressed after applying lotion to my body.

I put my gold chain on along with my black Michael Korse watch, grabbed my phone and I saw that I had about 15 minutes to get to the club. I slipped my phone and wallet in my pocket and headed down.

"Daddy where u going?" CJ asked me as I stood next to August. "Out with uncle A, but you're gonna stay with Ari i'll be back in a few." I explained to him. He nodded his head. "Love u." He said hugging my leg.

"Love u too champ." I replied, while rubbing his hair. "We out baby sis." August told Ariel as we left. "Bye." I heard her say as I closed the door.

We got into our cars and took off to the club. When we got there we both parked next Aron who was standing next to his car waiting for us. "My Nigga." I said dapping him up. "Waddup." He said. "Where Spyda?" "He already inside c'mon." He said. We nodded and followed him to the entrance.

"Is that Chopa the killa?" The bouncer asked looking right at me with a smile. "Big Ben wassup my nigga." I said dapping him up. "Same old same old." He said after we pulled away. "Man just stay safe. Now let a nigga through." I said laughing, he laughed and removed the rope. He dapped up August and Aron then we all walked in.

I scanned the room of faces looking for Spyda  and soon found him in the VIP section. I tapped August and pointed to where Spyda  was, he nodded his head and told Aron and we headed over there. We got there, dapped up Spyda and then started smoking.

"August wassup with ya mans he ain't being himself." Some ole chick said looking at me, because she wanted to be a hoe and fuck. And i told that rang pussy bitch to get outa my face before I put a bullet in her. 

"What he say to ya?" August asked her, she explained everything to him and he started laughing. He couldn't stop laughing and it was cracking me up.

"August nigga stop." I laughed, he pushed her off his lap making her stumble to the floor. The entire crew plus the broads laughed, she got up and cut her eyes at me before walking away.

"You fowl." August said laughing, I shrugged and laughed. "Aye I'm think imma head home. I ain't really feeling this." I said standing up, August nodded at me then we dapped. I did the same with the rest of the guys then headed out of the club.

I got into my car and made my way home, finally I got there after about 20 minutes. I parked then got out and headed inside, Ariel was watching tv.

"Where are the boys?" "Asleep." "Well I'm about to hit the bed too. Head out and lock up when ya ready ma." "Goodnight." She smiled at me and i smiled back. Lil shawty look so bad doing the simplest things man.

I undressed, brushed my teeth then got in bed. Not too long after that i felt a body press their chest against mine, i opened my eyes to see Ariel about to fall asleep. I smiled then closed my eyes.

4th chapter of Grind&Pray