10.

10. 
Sunday. 
Christian.

"Just be quiet and watch the movie." I said to Ariel, we were sitting on the couch watching Race To Witch Mountain. "But I think it's time for yu to go home. I'm okay now. Honestly." She replied with a weak smile, as if I'm supposed to believe her.

"You're not okay Ariel. You have a busted lip, your stomach is still swollen and yu got  broken arm, I'm not leaving yu here alone. What if that nigga comes back and does even more damage?" I said to her. She frowned realizing everything I was saying was right. "Now just relax." I cuddled up against her, trying my best not to hurt her in any way.

"Christian." "Yes." "Thank You." She looked at me. "You're welcome ma." I replied with a smile. She smiled at me before turning her attention back to the T.V. 

We watched the movie for about a half hour more before I heard her light breathing indicating she was asleep. I slowly moved from behind her, then carefully held her up bridal style and brought her to her room.

I laid her in the bed, then put the comforter over her barely covered body. She only had on spaghetti strapped shirt and a pair of shorts. I walked back out to the living room and sparked the joint I left on the coffee table.

I started smoking and chilling. By time I was finished with the joint it was 2:50 a.m. I locked the front door and the patio doors before going into the room with Ariel.

I stripped down to my boxers, and folded my clothes and laid them in an empty draw. I got a pillow off the bed, and a sheet out of the hallway closet. I made a bed on the ground and let the sleep take over my weak tired body.

**

I woke up the next morning, got up and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before heading into the kitchen. 

As I was walking, I noticed there was a smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. Not knowing who it was I started to panic. I stepped around the corner and looked into the kitchen seeing all them niggas was there. I slowly tip toed back to the room.

I drug on my sweat pants and jogged back out there. "Aye my niggas what's poppin'?" I asked walking out. They all cut the chatter and turned to me. "Oh this is where ya ass stayed last night." Aron said laughing. He raised an eyebrow and gave me that look. "Man shut up." I said throwing a pillow at him. I looked over in the kitchen and saw Ms. Asia cooking breakfast.

"Morning Ms. Asia." I said hugging her. "Good morning Christian. Where's my baby?" She asked scrambling the eggs. "Right here moma." Ariel answered.  I turned around seeing her standing there. She hugged her mom. "Now that boy is gonna raise my pressure. Why the hell is he hitting on u?" Ms. Asia said. "Ma don't worry your pretty old head about that boy. We got it under control." August replied.

"I'm not old. Im just older than yu." Ms. Asia replied causing everyone to laugh. Breakfast was done and we all sat down and ate.

After we finished eating, everyone left and I was here with Ariel. I continued to clean the house, Ariel just finished eating and I was going for her plate.

"Where are my babies?" She asked finally realizing the boys weren't here. "They're coming with my moma right now. Don't worry about it." I replied taking her plate. She nodded her head before going into her room. 
"I'm coming." I replied as there was a knock at the door. I dried off my hands and went to answer it.