7.

7.
Ariel

I've been here at the boutique since 10 and the place was kinda slow. The bell at the door rang indicating someone just entered the store, I turned my attention to the front and it was Chris and the boys.

"Aunt Ari, Ari!" They both said excitedly as they ran to me. I bent to their levels to hug them. "Hey babies, how yall doing?" "Good." They both answered. I looked at my watch and was surprised to see what time it actually was. "It's 2:00 already?" I asked.

"You have a watch on, and yu didn't know what time it was" Chris laughed. I shot him a glare,"Hush." He put his hands up and laughed. "Ari can we go get food. I'm hungry." CJ whined. I shook my head and laughed. "Yeah let me get my things." I replied.

I went into my office, got my purse and phone. "Kelly, you're in charge while I'm out. I'll be back in a few." I told my worker at the cashier. She nodded her head, I went out to Chris' car and got in.

"Where to?" He asked. "Chuck E. Cheese!" The boys said. I smiled and he took off towards Chuck E. Cheese. While in the car the radio played, and Boss Ass Bitch by Nicki Minaj came on.

"I employ these niggas, they be grown men but I little boy these niggas, want the cookie so i gotta chips ahoy these niggas. But I never iPhone Android these niggas. Use rubbers with em' ion ever raw these niggas, more money than em' imma son all these niggas, I ain't shopping but it's like i gotta store these niggas. Put em on time out i never call these niggas." I rapped

"*Bleep* like girls damn is my *Bleep* gay. It's a holiday play with my *Bleep* day-." I continued to rap before CJ said sumn.

"Ari what's gay?" He asked me. I turned down the radio, and looked at him. "Um well." I started."Explain it to him since this is yo song." Chris laughed, he parked the car. "Something your daddy is." I stuck out my tongue. "Man keep talking all that shit. I'll fuck u up . Watch." He said once I opened the door and going to let the boys out. "Hey stop cursing around my babies." I said when they got out out.

"Aye they ain't no babies, the some bad ass kids." "No they aren't. They're 7 and 6. Shut the hell up bruh, they my babies." "Yeah we are." Austin said smiling from ear to ear, me and CJ nodded in agreement. Chris rolled his eyes as he turned the car alarm on. "C'mon let's get inside, before we get wet." I said pointing to the big dark clouds.

We walked inside and found a table. I sat down next to CJ, and Austin sat next to Chris. "Okay what do u guys want?" I asked looking between Aust and CJ. "Pizza." They both replied, I nodded my head.

Chris got up from the table and brought CJ to the bathroom. "What kind?" "I want pepperoni." Austin said, I nodded then ordered it before returning to my seat.

About 10 minutes later the pizza came. "Lets eat." Chris said as he and CJ sat down. We started eating the pizza and it was good. I was about to take another bite of my pizza but my phone rang. I got it out of my handbag and answered August's call.

"Hello" "Hey where yall at?" "Chuck E. Cheese. Pull up" "Bet." He said before hanging up. "Was that August?" Chris asked me. I nodded my head. I ate my 3rd slice of pizza which would be my last, I cleaned my hands then drank some water. "Ari can we go in the ball pit please?" Austin asked me. "Yes but give me your shoes now." I told them. They took off their shoes and gave them to me. "And stay together." I shouted as they ran off. "Okay." They shouted back over their shoulders.

"So sweetness, what's been going on with yu?" Chris asked me, I laughed a bit then started speaking. "Nothing really. Just the same old same old." "Same old like what?" He asked relaxing not his seat. "The store is giving me stress as always." "How so?" "One of my workers had to leave because she had to take care of her mom, who lives back in Tobago." I explained to him. "Ahh." "Yeah that's really it." I drank my soda as he nodded his head.

"Wassup wassup." August said walking over to us. "Hey bro." Chris said. The man hugged then August hugged me and sat down. "Where were u?" I asked him, I slid the remaining pizza over to him. "At moma's house." He said eating a slice. "Is she okay?" I asked getting worried. "Yeah she's fine." He replied. "Okay." "Are u guys on a date or sumn." He screw faced us, we both shook our heads at him and laughed.

"Mhm okay. Where's my child?" "In the ball pit." Chris replied, August nodded and continued with his pizza. We spent about 1 more hour here then went back to my apartment."Oh shit." I mumbled once I got comfortable on the couch. "What's wrong?" "I forgot i gotta lock up the boutique." I said. "Let's go." He said standing up. I called CJ and we all headed down to the car.

Surprisingly when we got there, it still had a good bit of customer's here. After Kelly and i helped them, she left and i locked up. Christian dropped me off at home then he and CJ went home. I took a long shower then washed my hair. After brushing my teeth and drying off, I got dressed in some shorts and a loose T. I sat up on my phone and watched some movies til I was sleepy.
After praying, I went to bed.

~The Next Morning

I woke up to my phone continuously ringing. I took a slightly opened my eyes and saw Chris' name on the screen. I answered and put him on speaker. "Yes Christian." I answered. "Come open the door." He said then hung up. I groaned out in frustration before making my way to the front door. I opened it and Chris, CJ and Austin walked in. "Why yall ain't just use Austin's key?" I asked walking back to my room.

I fell back on the bed and threw the pillow over my face. Someone came and yanked it away, so I opened my eyes and saw Chris standing over me. "What you want?" I asked with attitude. "First I want you to go brush your teeth and take a shower then I want yo fine ass to get dressed." He instructed. I was hesitant at first but soon did what he asked. After my hygiene routine and my shower, I got dressed in some boy shorts and a top. I neatly put my hair into a ponytail, put my ear rings in and applied some light lip gloss.

"Yu look fine." Chris smirked, when I entered the living room. I just smiled and sat next to him. "I got ya sumn to eat." He said to me, a smile danced it's way onto my face. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

~7th Chapter of Grind&Pray