5.

5.
Thursday.
Ariel.

It was around 1 in the afternoon when I woke up. I sat up in the bed, yawned and stretched. I looked at my vibrating my phone which was next to me. "Hello." I answered. "I've been trying to get u all morning." My mom's voice sounded. "Sorry ma I was asleep, I was really tired last night." I apologized, I yawned and didn't hear what my mom said.

"Can u repeat what u said please?" "I asked what did u do last night." "I spent the entire night at the boutique filling paperwork and ordering some things." I said, I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Oh. I'm gonna need u to pick up Austin from school today cause I have to go to the doctor." "Okay mom no problem." "Okay well I've gotta go and so do u. Bye, love u." "Love u too ma." I said then hung up.

I got up and went into the bathroom, after my shower I got dressed in some black jeans and a blue top. I tied my hair up in a bun and applied some l and grabbed my keys then headed out.

"Austin hurry up, I'm hungry." I said as we raced to the car. "I'm still gonna win. You're too old to run fast." He laughed, I laughed and shook my head. We finally got in the car and drove off to August's house.

When I parked Austin ran to the house then I heard him scream. I ran into the house and saw his bitch ass mom, her bitch ass boyfriend, her bitch ass cousin, and my big brother. Riley was not going to take my nephew, I'm tired of her shit. "Aunty can we go?" Austin asked as he tugged my pants. I glanced at August who nodded his head ."Go wait in the car baby." He ran off and I started making my way to Riley.

"You a foul ass bitch!" "Oh the little trick got sumn to say." Her cousin said, wanting to fight Riley's battles as always. "Says the one who got niggas going in and out like a drive thru. Next time yu wanna say sumn to me, come correct hoe."

She was about to speak when I held up my hand. "And yu, keep the fuck away from my nephew, you aint no fucking mamma." With that being said I left the house and me and Austin headed over to Christians.

"I would have punched her." Chris laughed. "It took everything in me not to hit her." He laughed and shook his head. "So what yu planning to do right now?" "Its 2 and i needta to go to work." I stood up and fixed my shirt. "Imma see yu later." I hugged him and kissed his forehead. I shouted bye to the boys then left.

*

I arrived at the boutique and it was kinda empty. Statia, Kelly and Emily were here. About 10 customers were in the store, I assisted a pregnant lady. "Is this your first?" I asked her, she simply laughed. "Fourth." She replied. She looked about 30 something.

"I'm guessing it's a girl?" She nodded with a smile. I helped her pick out at least 9 outfits, she payed then left and promised to bring her baby girl back in a few months.

I went into my office and sat at the desk, I got the office phone dialed my mom's number. "Mommy." I said in a baby tone when she answered. "Yes Ariel?" "Are yu still at the doctors?" "I'm in the car and i'm about to go home." "Can yu bring some lunch for me? And i don't want any juice, just coffee and water." I told her. She said she'll be here in 20 minutes, 30 minutes tops.

After about 25 minutes on my Instagram, I started to order something's while I waited on my mom. My phone started ringing from my bag, I reached under the desk and fished it out. "Hello." I answered after picking up. "Hey beautiful." Christian said. "Chris, stop calling me when I'm at work." I shook my head and laughed. "It's important," he started, I sighed and rubbed ny temples. "I can't get to August and I think Austin's allergies are acting up." He explained.

Austin has some allergic reactions to peanuts which makes him red all over and he starts to itch. It's nothing too too serious but he needs his EpiPen. "Well go to my apartment and get Austin's keys and get his EpiPen from my bathroom. HURRY." I hung up and gathered my things. It was a few minutes to 4 and I decided on closing early. There weren't any more customers on the main flour, so i just made all the girls leave.

While driving I called my mom and luckily she didn't order yet, so I told her she could just go home.

I got to my complex in less than 10 minutes. I ran up to my apartment after parking the car. I opened the door and saw the 3 of them sitting down watching cartoons. "Austin are yu okay?" I rushed over to him and started checking his skin. "Yes aunty." "Are yu sure?" I held him by his chin and examined his face carefully, he look alright to me but I wanna be sure. "Yess." He drug out.

I smiled and sighed in relief. I sat next to Chris and rested my head on his shoulder, I'm so full of energy and have nothing to do.
"You aight?" Chris asked. "I'm just bored." I sighed, he just laughed. "Yall hungry?" I asked, the 3 of them nodded. I made my way into the kitchen and started getting things I would need to prepare dinner.

¤¤¤¤

I finally finished making dinner and was turning off the last burner. I made baked chicken, rice and peas, and corn. I also made lemonade. I made the plates then sat them on the table along with the glasses and the pitcher. "Dinner is ready." I said walking into the living room area. As soon as we made back to the dining area , August walked in. I quickly made his plate and placed it where he sat at the table.

We all ate and August and Chris offered to do the dishes, obviously I took them up on their offer. It was almost 7:00 so I made the boys take their showers since they were spending the night here. After their showers I helped them with heir homework then made them watch T.V. I made my way to my bathroom, stripped, threw the clothes in the hamper and got into the shower.

My shower lasted for about 30 minutes. I got out and towel dried, then applied lotion to my skin before getting dressed. The guys were watching basketball while the boys played with some toys, I sat next to my big brother and watched the game with them. The game ended after I watched for at least 20 minutes. "10 minutes before bed time, go brush your teeth." I told the boys, they ran off to the bathroom while i picked up their toys.

"Well we out Ariel." Chris said while he approached me, we hugged then august hugged me. They said bye to the boys then left. I locked all the doors and windows, tucked the boys in then got into bed myself after brushing my teeth. I connected my phone to the charger then rested my head down and soon fell asleep.

~5th Chapter of Grind&Pray