27.

27.
The next day.
Christian.

I sat on the bed waiting for Ariel to come home from work, I was busy earlier this morning so i didnt really get any time with her. I called her phone and waited for her to answer. When I called her phone went straight to voicemail.

I called her again and the same thing happened. I called her office phone and it started ringing.

"Hello." She said into the phone. "Hey baby." "Hey my love." From the way she said it, I knew she was smiling. "Wassup shawty. When yu coming home?" "In a few hours." "It's 4:30 baby and you said you'd be here by 4." I said..

"I know but I had to close early and have a meeting with the staff, which you kinda interrupting." "My bad ma. Do ya thing. I love You." "I love you too." She said then hung up.

"Daddy when is mommy coming home?" Cj came and asked me. "In a while. C'mom we going to yo uncle house." I said to him. We left the room and went downstairs.

After making sure all doors and windows were locked, I armed the alarm then closed and locked the front door. "You hungry." I asked, He nodded his hand and drank from his water bottle.

We got some food on our way to August's house. "Don't mess up my car." I looked at cj through the mirror and he nodded. "I'll eat when we get to Uncle A's." He said.

***

August and I smoked in the back and the boys were playing in the house. "So the wedding right around the corner." He looked at me and i nodded while blowing out smoke. "I'm ready." "I know you are. Now let me talk to ya on a serious note son." August said, he ain't ever did or said anything like this before so I gave him my attention.

"My sister loves you and I know you love her too witchyo sprung ass," We both laughed. "I might not be around forever so you gotta make sure you are." I nodded my head. "Mehn you already know how shawty got me feeling." I smiled.

"I know." He dapped me up. "Glad to see my nigga happy." "Preciate it." I told him. "But shit man remember ole chick i met at the club a few months back?" He started, he bit his lip. "Yeah. Short, curly hair. Right." He nodded as i described her.

"Well we been talking and she feeling a youngin." He laughed. "Now that's wassup blood." We laughed and i dapped him. "She even my plus 1 for the wedding. But don't tell Ariel." I laughed and shook my head.

Ariel hates almost all females that fucked with August. "She be tripping on them females." I laughed. "And why wouldn't I, they Bitches." She laughed and scared the fuck outa the both of us. "Tf Ari." August laughed.

"Anyways what y'all over here talking bout?" She asked. I looked at August and he said to tell her. "Awww my brother got a new girlfriend." She nudged August and he laughed. "She ain't my girl." "Yeah aight." Ariel laughed.

"Baby Cj said y'all bought food." She said, I told her that hers was in the microwave so she went and got it. "You fat as fuck." August laughed when she came back. "Leave me alone." She gave him the finger.

She sat next to me and began eating. I held her and rested my head on her shoulder. I started over thinking a few things like if I'm gon live up to my promises and be a good husband to Ariel. I went quiet and she immediately saw the shift in my mood.

"We bout to head out bro." She told August. She closed the styrophome container and got up. We all walked to the door. "Cj come on." I said. "Can i sleep here please?" He asked. I nodded and Ariel said yes. We said bye then we both left in our cars.

****

"Baby you okay?" She asked when we finished taking a shower together. "Yeah." I lowly said. "No you not. Tell me wassup." I explained to her about how I was feeling. "I don't get to see your soft side as much and it feels nice to know you got one. But listen baby, once you trying then im gon be trying. I love you and we WILL make it." She kissed me, I kissed back.

"I love you too." I smiled. "Get dressed we going somewhere." She smiled. "Causal or.." I trailed off. "Casual." She told me, I nodded. I finished getting dressed first then waited for Her.

****

"Are we going to the boutique?" I asked as i drove. "Yeah." She said looking down at her phone. We got there about 10 minutes later.

"Why we here?" I asked once I parked and we got out. We went inside the boutique and stopped infront of her office door.

"Listen baby. You are a great man and a great father to Cj." She started, I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I've seen that there aint nothing you wouldn't do for this boy. And I hope this will make you as happy." She said then opened the door.

After she turned the lights on i saw a giant teddybear and it held a sign saying "We Gon Have A Baby" . Words couldn't even explain how happy i was feeling. I picked Ariel up and started spinning her around. I put her down so she could stand then hugged her tightly.

"So I'm guessing you're happy." She laughed. "Of course I am." I kissed her with so much passion. "I'm happy too baby. I mean I didn't expect to get pregnant this soon but I'm still happy as fuck." She admitted, I shook my head.

Everything going great with us mehn. "A wedding, a Baby and i got a surprise for you." I smiled. She cheesed from ear to ear.

We got the bear and put in the car then went back to the house. We chilled and talked about this baby thang. I got happier as we talked about it.

~27th Chapter Of Grind & Pray