6.

6.
Christian.

I was at home chilling and watching a movie with Ariel. "Ariel." I said for about the 5th time. "Ughh. What?" "I needta piss, get up." She moved her body off my lap and I made my way to take a leak. After taking care of my business I washed my hands, turned off the light and headed back to the living room.

Ariel wasn't anywhere in sight. "Big booty!" I shouted running up the stairs. "What yu want!?" She shouted, I heard her voice from down the hall. I ran and opened CJ's room door and saw her laying across his bed. I sat next to where she laid and played in her hair.

"What yu doing in here?" "I wanna sleep." She mumbled in a tired tone. "Then go in my room," I said opening her eye with my finger. "My legs are tired, carry me." She pouted and held her hands up. She a big ass baby. I picked her up bridal style and brought her to my room.

After laying her in the bed I went into my closet and started changing my clothes. When I was in my new outfit i quietly made my way out of the room and closed the door behind me. I grabbed my keys then went to August's. I got there in about 20 minutes or less, I parked then went to the door. I knocked then heard him say come in, when I went inside Aron, Spyda and Jaied were all there smoking and shit.

"So who was actually gonna call me ova here?" I asked grabbing a joint from the coffee table and sparking up. "I just mentioned your name my nigga, on Allah." Jaied said, I shook my head and laughed. "Nah nigga, I called yo phone 7 times. The last time I called, Ariel picked up and told us she was gonna tell yu I said to pull up." August explained, I pulled out my phone, opened it and check my call log and he did call. "The lil mermaid want you all to her self." Spyda laughed, I kinda smirked.

We smoked til around 3, we ordered pizza and was waiting on it to get here. The front door opened and the boys ran in and we smelled the pizza. Ariel walked over to us holding the 3 large pizza boxes then placed it on the coffee table in front of us. She took slices for her and the boys then went upstairs. "Aye imma be back." I said to them, I got up and went upstairs.

"Can I speak to you out in the hall please?" I asked Ariel, she nodded before getting up. We made our way to the end of the hall, "So when I got here, August told me he called my phone 7 times," I started, she started holding her head low. "And the last time he called, he left a message with yu to give to me." She nodded her head and looked up.

"So why yu ain't tell me." I laughed. "Cause I ain't wanna be alone." I chucked and threw my arm around her shoulder. "Well tonight I'm all yours. Aight?" "Okay." She smiled, we walked downstairs together and all the guys said 'aww' we simply just waved them off.

We stayed downstairs for a while, told the kids bye then left. We stopped at Ariel's place first, she picked up some clothes then we headed to my place. "What yu wanna do?" I asked her. "Imma take a bath, then I wanna watch movie." She told me. I nodded then let her go do her thing.

I sat on the couch, scrolled on Insta and made a few calls. I decided to take a shower in the downstairs bathroom, after my shower I wrapped my towel around my waist and went upstairs. As I was finished getting my things, Ariel walked out in her towel. Once she saw me she made a quick spin back into the bathroom, I laughed and proceeded out of the room.

"I'm gone!" I shouted, I closed the door behind me then went and got dressed in CJ's room.  When i was through getting dressed, I went downstairs and Ariel was already there making popcorn. Her phone began to ring next to me but it was on silent so she didn't hear. "Ariel yo phone ringing." "Answer it please." She told me, I slid the answer button and said 'hello'.

"Hey Christian." I smiled as the familiar voice said my name. "Hey Ms. Asia." "Where's Ariel?" "She a lil busy rn," I started. "But I can take a message." "No. I was just checking in on her, so just tell her to call me back." "Okay." "Bye Chris." She hung up and I sat the phone on the table.

Ariel came over with the popcorn, set it on the table with the drinks and sat next to me. "Are we gonna order pizza too?" I asked her, she made her cute lil thinking face then nodded. She made the call, ordered and then hung up.

We decided on watching Girls Trip, she loves this movie. It was hella funny. We watched the movie for a while then the pizza finally got here. I paid for it then returned to Ariel.

We watched 2 more movies before Ariel fell asleep on my chest at around 11. I let her sleep while I finished watching Love and Basketball. Too bad she wasn't awake, her favorite part was coming up.

I looked at Ariel as she slept on my chest, she looked so beautiful. I lightly lifted her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist. I managed to put everything in the kitchen, lock up the doors and windows and make it upstairs without waking her. I put her in the bed and entered the bathroom, and that's when she woke up.

I heard her moving around in the bed, I walked over to where she was and she stopped. "Wow Ariel." I laughed, she did this cute little giggle. We both brushed our teeth then headed to bed.

She cuddled up next to me and fell asleep in no time. I stayed on my phone for a while til i was sleepy. I closed it and put it on the charger. After my prayer, yes I pray. After that I went to sleep.

~6th Chapter of Grind&Pray