9.

9. 
2 M/L
Ariel.

"Go put on a shirt." I said throwing a pillow at Chris. He laughed and threw it back at me. "It's my house. Be happy I ain't walking round with junior out and about." He smirked. "U nasty." I covered my ears. He laughed before turning his attention back to his phone.

I walked to the stairs almost falling over CJ's toys for the 3rd time today, I looked at them and shook my head. Then damn things are gonna make me brake my ankle or some shit.

"Christian Lamont Tiller Jr. Get down here and pick up these toys." I shouted. "Aye chill out with all that shouting in MY house." Christ said to me, making sure to emphasize the word 'my' . I rolled my eyes. CJ quickly came down and I watched him pick up the toys. I walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water from the fridge. "Daddy what's wrong with Ari today?" I heard him ask his dad.

"Ain't nothing wrong lil man. She just crazy that's all." He replied. "I'll show u crazy Chris." I said rolling my eyes and flipping him the bird. "Calm down." He walked over to me. CJ went up to his room and I was left here alone with this asshole.

"U know you're crazy stop tryna deny it." He said slightly smirking. "I'm not." I scoffed. He came closer to me and wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

"You the crazy one. Let go of me." I said trying to wiggle out of his grasp, but he wouldn't budge. "Admit it that you're crazy." "Shut yo ugly ass up. I'm not crazy!" "U know I am fine asf. Shut the fuck up with that ugly nigga shit." He said. "Now tell me I'm sexy." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Christian Lamont Tiller you are not sexy." I said laughing. "Oh here's sumn to laugh about since u wanna laugh." He started tickling me which caused me to laugh uncontrollably. "Chris stop." I screamed in a whining tone. He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"That's how u gonna scream when I'm giving u this D." He said pressing his semi hard man hood against me. I used my hair to block my blushing. I was getting really turned on by this. He backed away a bit, enough for me to escape this awkward moment.

I walked to the living room and sat on the couch with my legs crossed. "What u watching?" He asked sitting next to me. "The Game." "Oh I love that show. Turn up the T.V." He told me, I turned it up and we watched in silence.  We watched, then it went to commercial.

"Aye um can I see your phone?" "Why?" I asked in a confuses tone. "C'mon just let me see it." He stretched his hand out and I placed my phone in it. "What's the pass code?" "041494." I replied. I guess he figured out that was my birthday. "You a baby, baby." He laughed.

"So what. 24 is not that young." I stated. "You still a a Baby tho." "How old are u anyway?" I asked looking at him. "26." "Old nigga." I said laughing. "Whatever." He replied. I watched him type sumn on my phone before passing it back to me. I saw that he had changed his name in my phone from Chopa  to Future Baby Daddy .

I scrunched up my face and rolled my eyes. "Nigga you tripping." I said before closing my phone. He laughed and I couldn't hold mine back. "Can u bring me home now?" I asked him once I closed my phone. "Why u wanna leave a nigga so soon?" He whined. I got up and stood in front of him. He slipped his hand around my waist and took me into his lap.

"Don't go." He begged. "Why not?" I asked tracing one of his tattoo's on his chest. "Cause imma be lonely. And CJ gonna miss u." He said looking at me. "But I don't have any clothes here" "Wear mine." He said smiling. "Just gimme your car and I'll go get em" "Not my baby. No nope." He said shaking his head.