37

37.
Christian.

Today August and I were taking Ariel, the baby and the boys out for a lil family day. I woke up and started cleaning the house for Ariel. Aniya woke up and so did Cj, so he went to deal with her.

Ariel woke up and took Aniya. "Morning baby." She walked past me with Aniya in her arms. I finished cleaning up Aniya's room and the hallway then went into the room. Ariel was struggling to get Aniya to settle down, "What's wrong with her?" I frowned, I went over to where Ariel was on the bed and took Aniya.

I tried to hush her, "I don't know." She sighed and rubbed her temples. "She's hot." I felt her skin on mine. "I think my baby getting sick." Ariel pouted, she stood up and came to her.

"And we gotta go out today." "I know baby but you guys go and take the boys, I'll just stay with her." I didn't like that i had to leave my woman and my baby alone, especially with how things have been lately. Shit is crazy in these streets right now.

"Baby I don't think so." I admitted. "Christian it's okay, we'll be fine. You guys need some boy time." She laughed. I tried to just push all the negative thoughts to the back of my head.

I took Aniya from Ariel so she could finish cleaning up the house. "Now you missy." I said undressing Aniya. She looked at me and giggles. I started filling her tub with water, I placed her in and started bathing her.

Once my princess was all clean, I put her in the lil robe I got for her. I sat her on the sink infront the mirror and started combing through her wet soft hair. I took the comb and parted her hair into 2.

She looks at me in the mirror and laughed. I started styling her wet hair when Ariel walked in. "What you doing to my baby?" She laughed. "She getting her hair done." "You like it?" I asked. "Poor baby. Momma got you now." She picked Aniya up. "Stop hating on my skills." I walked oit with her then into Aniya's room.

"Boy what skills?" "Whatever." I walked out. I found Cj and told him to start getting ready.

I went back to the room and started picking out my clothes to wear. "No you aint wearing that." Ariel picked up the joggers I had on the bed. I laughed, "Why not?" I asked her.

She put Aniya down on the bed. "All that dick gon be printing." She said placing her hand on my front. "Wild." I laughed.

"Pick sumn different." She threw the joggers on the bed. I continued dragging the situation to get on shawty nerves a bit, "Dang you tripping." "Tripping? I'm tripping?" She semi shouted, Aniya started looking at us.

"So if I walk outside with these on?" She went into her drawer and got out a really short pants. "Nahhh shawty I ain't gotta trip, do what you want with your clothes." I said. She looked at me in disbelief, picked up Aniya and walked out the room saying shit under her breath.

I laughed so hard mehn. After taking out something else to wear, I put my clothes on the bed then went and took a shower. I brushed my teeth after showering and washed my face.

I dried off Nd got dressed. I sat on the love seat in the room and rolled a blunt. "Put that shit away." Ariel walked in saying. "No." I laughed, she rolled her eyes and walked back out with Aniya.

I went down to the backyard and sat in the shade. I smoked and waited for August to get here. Ariel came and gave Aniya to me so I put the blunt out. I played with my babygurl til that nigga arrived.