21.

21.
Christian.

We just touched down at JFK and were off the plane. "Boys c'mon." Ariel said, she took their hands and led them outside,  leaving me and August with the suitcases. "She tripping if she think we carrying all of these by ourselves." August said looking over the luggage. "It's only like 7." I said counting them. "We can get a cart." He said, and I nodded.

Once we got everything into the cars, we headed back to my house. "Aye she still mad at u?" August asked me when we got inside of the house. "Yeah. She barely talked to me on the flight. The only thing she said, well asked was 'can I get the window seat'. After that it was silent the entire way here." I told him, he kissed his teeth and shook his head. "She be tripping." He said, I laughed and nodded.

"Daddy I'm hungry." CJ pouted, I looked at him and nodded. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, there wasn't really anything there to cook so I just decided to go to the grocery store.

"Tell mommy we're going to store and ask her if she wants to come." I told CJ, he nodded and ran upstairs with Austin. "Aye man I got something's I gotta take care of so imma hit ya up later." August said, I nodded my head and dapped him. He waited til Austin came down, said he would be back later to pick him up then left.

"Can we leave now." Ariel said walking past me, I let everyone out of the house then locked it up. We got into my car and headed to the store. When we got there, the boys got a shopping cart and pushed it while i filled it with food and snacks.

"Mommy why aren't u talking to Daddy?" Cj asked with a pout. "I am." She said with a fake smile. "Don't lie mommy." His pout deepened. "When we get home we will talk about it. Okay sweetie?" She asked CJ, he nodded his head and he and Austin continued pushing the cart. I took a few side glances at Ariel as she was on her phone. Once she caught me looking, she cut her eyes at me and ran over to where the  boys were. I shook my head and joined them.

Once we were finished, I paid for our items and loaded them into the car. "Can u hurry up please, I need to get back to the house." Ariel whined, I rolled my eyes and grumbled shit under my breath as I walked back to the driver side. I got in, buckled up, started the car and took off towards the house.

After getting everything packed where they were supposed to be, I sat down on the couch and called Jaied.  "Hey u still coming?" He asked when he answered. "I'm about to roll thru in a bit I'll see ya there." I said then i hung up.

I went up to my room and saw Ariel laying down on the bed and was on her phone. I walked past her and into the closet, I picked out an outfit then took a shower. After my shower I got dressed and got my keys. "Where are u going?" Ariel asked me as i walked out of the closet.  "To the trap." I replied grabbing my strap. "Really." She said with a straight face. "Yeah I got business to take care of." I told her. "Whatever." She said turning her back towards me. "I love u too honey." I said walking out.

I told the boys bye, and set the alarm before I left. I got into my car and headed towards the trap. After 20 minutes of driving I finally got there, I parked and got out then headed inside.

"He's here." Alice said through the intercom when I walked past her. I went into my office and saw Jaied, Spyda, Aron, Alex, Izzi and Nike. They had Ace tied up in a chair. I looked at him and sucked my teeth. "Y'all niggahs bring him downstairs." I said to them, they nodded their heads before picking up the chair and doing as told.