36.

36.
3 M/L
Ariel.

~Sunday Afternoon

I was playing with Cj and Aniya in the bedroom while Chris was out. "Mommy I'm hungry again." Cj said. "Can you share the food out for yourself?" I asked him, he nodded.  "Okay if you make a mess clean it." He nodded his head then went down to the kitchen.

I changed then fed Aniya and she fell asleep. I gently laid her in the crib, turned the baby monitor on, grabbed the 2nd one and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Cj on the stepping stool trying to wash his plate.

"Mommy help." He laughed, I laughed and helped him. After helping him, I wiped the counters and the stove. "Get the broom." I told him, he passed it to me and I began sweeping the kitchen.

Once we were finished cleaning, we returned back to the room. "Go get your homework." I told him. Once he returned i started helping him with his math. I heard the front door open and close, Chris finally got home.

In a few minutes Chris came up to the room. He went into the closet and changed clothes. "Wassup family?" He sat on the bed and looked at cj and i on the floor. "Mommy's helping me with my math." She said. "Hey baby." I puckered my lips for a kiss, he came down and kissed me, my horny extra ass immediately added tongue.

"Eww." Cj said, Chris and i parted and looked at him. "Shh." I said. "Imma deal with yu later." Chris smirked at me, I laughed. "Go finish your work in your room." I told Cj, he got his things i went, he closed our door behind him.

Chris laid on the ground and I went on top of him. "Now you mister. Why deal with me later when you can deal with me right now?" I asked, he lifted his eyebrows and laughed. I kissed him and added tongue, he slid his hands under my dress and rubbed my ass.

I kissed from his lips, along his jaw and on his neck. I licked the rose tattoo in the middle of his neck.

I took off his basketball shorts and boxers. I felt his friend poking on my wet underwear. He used a finger and put my underwear to the side before inserting a finger into my cookie.

I bit my lip as he inserted the second finger. He started slowly pushing his fingers in and out. "Take em off." He said to me. I let up from his neck and took my dress off revealing that I had to bra underneath. I took my underwear off and was about to sit on his fully hard shaft.

"Nahh bring yo fine ass here." He said and motioned his finger. He brought me up to sit on his face. He stuck his tongue in and my head immediately cocked back. He swirled his tongue around and started slurping and shit.

  After eating me out I kissed him and tasted my juices all on his lips. I went back down.

As I slid down on his hard member, i cocked my head back. I squated and started slowly bouncing and riding, he used both hands and caressed my breasts. I started bouncing faster, "Fuck." He grunted. I went to his lips and kissed him as I rode.

I got off top and got on the bed before getting on all fours as he instructed. I arched my back and he jamed into me, I pulled the bed covers and bit the pillow. He stroked slowly while gripping my sides.

He balled my hair into his fist as his stroking became faster and more rapid. He came to my ear, "What's my name?" He whispered. "Da-daddy." I lowly moaned.  He then pulled out and laid me on my back.