15.

15.
Friday.
Christian.

"Baby." Ariel shouted from the kitchen, I ran from from the living room to where she was. "Yes ma." I said standing at the counter. "Can you pick up a few things from the store for me please?" She asked turning to me. "What do u want?" I asked. She took her phone out of her pocket and handed it to me, I looked at the list she made. She typed the list then handed it back to me.

"That's it?" "Yeah and pick up something for CJ." She said, I nodded my head and slipped my phone into my pocket. "CJ!" Ariel shouted. "Yes." He said running in the kitchen. "Do u wanna go to the store with Daddy?" She asked him. "Are u goin?" He asked looking up at her. "No I have to stay home and start making breakfast." She replied. "Okay." He smiled at her then took my hand.

"We'll be back in a few. Bye." I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and I walked out to the car with CJ. I helped him in then I got in myself and took off.

"Daddy can Ari be my real mommy. Like forever?" He asked me. "Well idk about that. She didn't make you, you still have your mom who loves u." I told him. "But she doesn't like me. She never wants to be with me unless u tell her." He frowned. I parked and unbuckled my seatbelt. "Well when we get home u can ask Ari." I said, he smiled and nodded. I smiled at him then he got out the car by himself, I got out and turned the alarm on before going inside the store.

"Read the list for me big boy." I said handing himy phone. "Eggs, pan-pancake mix, bacon, fruit rolls, milk, flour, and cereal." He said. "Your reading has improved. I'm proud of u."I said with a smile. "Thank you daddy." He replied smiling. I got all the things she needed plus a little extra, I paid for them then went and loaded the things in the car. CJ was already in the car when i closed the trunk.

"Christian." A female voice slured. I turned around and saw Katie looking high and drunk, she looked torn up. "What the fuck." I said looking her up and down. She laughed and walked towards me. "Is my son here?" She asked about to approach the window. "Man back the fuck up. CJ is not about to see u like this, u need to clean the fuck up." I told her.

She scoffed and sucked her teeth. "CJ." She shouted. I saw him put his little head out the window and his eyebrows furrowed. "Mommy?" He asked. "Hey son?" She slured.

"Katie back up." I shouted, drawing a little attention to myself. "I'm just tryna see my son. Dang calm down Chris." "Don't tell me to calm down. Look at yourself, you really want your son to see u like this?" I asked looking her up and down. "Ever since u got with that bitch u acting like u don't want me anymore." She said, She stepped closer to me and tried to touch me.

"Get the fuck away and get some help." I told her, I walked to the front of the car and got in then took off almost knocking her down. The ride back home was quiet. When we got home, CJ ran inside and went up to his room. Once i got all the things inside, Ariel looked at me with her arms folded.

"What's wrong with my baby?" She frowned. "I'll explain later. Lemme go talk to him." I said, she nodded and turned around. I walked up to CJ's room and saw him on the floor playing with the toys Ariel bought him.

"What's wrong CJ?" I asked sitting next to him. "Why does mommy do those bad things?" He asked looking up at me. "What bad things?" "When I used to be with her she used to push big big needles in her arm, and sniff white things from on the table." He explained.

This bitch really did drugs in front of my son! The fuck. "I took a picture and sent it to u on her phone." He said, once he saw how lost I was. "When?" I asked him. I didn't really reply to her texts, only if she called me.