18.

18.
Next Day.
Ariel.

It was 6 in the morning and I was finished packing our suitcases. I placed the suitcases by the front door, then woke everyone up. "Babe." I whined shaking his arm, he grumbled and turned on his side.

I took a pillow and hit him twice. "Ugh I'm up." He said in a sleepy tone, I smiled and went to the wake the boys up. After waking the rebels up, I sent them to the bathrooms.

I went downstairs and made breakfast, after that I laid the boys' clothes on their beds and and went to me and Chris' room. I saw him sitting on the couch smoking in his socks and boxers, "Can u hurry up before the food gets cold." I said undressing, he nodded his head at me.

I took my shower, brushed my teeth, dried, then got dressed. Today imma wear
my black jeans, a simple black shirt and my black sneakers.

After doing a style with elastics in the front of my hair, I flat ironed the remaining ponytail and did my edges. I did some light makeup and put on my accessories.

"Ya'll ready?" I shouted from the top of the stairs. "Yes." The three shouted. "Baby start putting the things in the car." I said while I walked down the stairs. "Already did." I smiled at him when i reached the bottom of the staircase.

Chris took my hand and spun me around, "Dang shawty." He licked his lips making my cheeks turn a bright red. "Lemme take a picture of your fine ass, go sit on the sofa." He led me to the sofa while I laughed. We took a few pictures of me and a few with the boys. After locking up the house we got in the car and headed off.

While we drove to I looked through the pictures. I posted my favorite on the gram.

~35 minutes later

We finally got onto the jet. We took off after about 10 minutes and CJ could not have been more excited. I laid next to Chris as he looked out the window. "I still can't believe you have a private jet." I laughed and shook my head. "Better believe it. Don't worry, imma get you one soon." He smiled at me. I laughed, "I'm serious ma." He chuckled, i smiled then gave him a kiss. "Ewwww." The boys said in unison. "Hush." Chris told them, they laughed and went back to their games. I looked out the window as we flew and soon fell asleep.

~After The Flight.

Chris woke me up when we landed, he did most of the heavy lifting while i dealt with the boys. After going through customs we finally made it outside to the front of the airport. "Is that Chopa!?" I heard a male voice shout out.

We all looked in the direction the voice was coming from. I saw Jay looking all grown and shit. He and Chris man hugged then he hugged the boys. "And who is this pretty little lady?" He said taking my hand. "Jay it's me!" I smiled. "Ariel that you?" He laughed and i nodded. We all talked then Chris and Jay loaded the suitcases into Jay's jeep.

"Can we stop and get something to eat please?" CJ asked. I was half asleep and didn't even get a response out. Ion know why I'm so tired. I struggled to stay awake for the nearly 2 hour drive to the house. "Babe you aight?" Chris asked me, I slightly nodded my head. he held my hand and I rested my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep after that.

I woke up in a bed, "Chris." I called out, there was no answer. I looked down at my body and i just had on my shirt and my underwear along with my socks. I didn't lnow how big this house was or where the hell Chris was at.

I got my phone from my handbag and called him. "Oh u up." He said when he picked up. "Where you at?" I asked as i looked for a pair of shorts. "We out getting food, I didn't wanna wake ya." He told me. "Aight, Where's Jaya?" I asked. "She there just shout her name with yo loud ass." He laughed, i rolled my eyes and hung up on his rude ass.

I found a shorts and put it on. I opened the room door and the house was beautiful from what i could already see. "Jaya!" I shouted as loud as i could. "Ariel!" She shouted back.

A big smile came to my face when i saw her little figure running up the stairs. "Why your daddy leave yu home?" "I told him i wanted to be here when you woke up." She smiled. "I'm hungry." "Me too." She said.

"My daddy say he gonna bring some food back." She told me. "I think they're here." I heard a car pull up. Jaya and I went downstairs and the guys came inside. I went and kissed Chris and took the food he had.

"Aye that's mine." He said. "What's yours is mine." He shook his head and sat down.

We all ate and the kids played. "Jay where Sammy at?" I asked about his wife. "She actually outa town." He said. "Damn I wanted to see her." "Baby where the weed at tho?" I asked. He and Jay busted out laughing.

"Go look in my duffle shawty." Chris laughed. "Y'all must think I'm joking." I laughed when i got up. I went up to the room we were in and looked in Chris' duffle bag. I got out the jar container and it was filled with weed.

I took out all I i needed from the bag then went to rolling up. I rolled up some blunts then put the things back. By the time I was done, I saw the kids asleep in a room. I pulled up the room door a bit then went downstairs.

"Yu got Ariel rolling fat ass chief keef blunts my nigga." Jay laughed. "Man shawty been doing that shit, ain't had to teach ha nothing." I laughed and we all just sparked up.

We all smoked til late that night. "I'm going up to the room." I said. I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. I closed the door behind me then sat on the bed. I turned the tv on and started taking off my bra.

"Babe open the door." I heard Chris say. I didn't even realise i locked it. "My bad baby." I said while i ran to open the door, he came in and closed it.
He undressed then hopped into bed with me.

"Gimme kiss." I said as I laid against Chris' body. I didn't hear him so i repeated myself but still got no response. I looked up at him good and this nigga done fell asleep on me. That's crazy.

I didn't wanna wake him so I just let him be. I was high asf and it made me feel sleepy so I soon dozed off.

~18th Chapter of Grind & Pray