20.

20.
Ariel

This is our last day left in Orlando. We didn't haven't anything planned for the day so I guess we were just gonna stay here and chill out.

"Mommy." I heard CJ say from their room. "Coming hun." I replied, I got out of the bed and headed into the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked once I saw him pouting. "We're bored." Austin replied. "What y'all wanna do?" I asked the 2. They both shrugged, "Well since we all already took showers and are all freshen up, maybe we can go to the park or sumn."

"We already went to the park with daddy and uncle A." CJ said, I thought about a few thing but couldn't come up with anything.

"Umm I'll be back." I told them. I went into the room and jumped on Chris's lap. "Wassup?" He asked. "The kids are bored. What are we gonna do today?" "Idk." "Wtf. You were the one who said you'll plan the activities." I hit his chest and folded my arms.

"Aight aight," He laughed. "Lemme go talk to Jay and see what he on." He told me. He left the room and i turned the t.v. on. I totally didn't even realise I was falling asleep.

"Baby." I heard as i was being shaken out of my sleep. I scrunched up my face and started slowly opening my eyes. "Babe." "Hm?" "Wake up." He kissed my forehead.

I opened my eyes and sat up in the bed. "Where everyone at?" I asked once I heard the quietness of the house. "Jay and August took the kids somewhere, and I wanted a little alone time with you." I started smiling at his sweetness.

"So what we doing?" "First you gonna go take a shower and put those on." He said, he pointed to an outfit that was laid out on the love seat across the room.

I nodded my head. I got out of bed, stripped down, threw my dirty clothes in the hamper and got in the shower.

When I was finished, I brushed my teeth, dried my hair and my body. I started applying lotion to my skin then put my underwear on. Once I put the dress on I sat down and put my heels on.

"Damn baby

"Damn baby." Chris put his finger in between his teeth and looked me up and down. "You look even better than I thought you would." He rested his hands on my waist and stared into my eyes.

"Chris baby you okay?" "Yeah of course." He kissed my forehead. "You don't look too bad yourself." I kissed him and he grabbed my ass. "Baby stop." I whined. He smiled, "okay okay."

We walked downstairs and he locked up the house. We walked to the car and he opened the door for me, I got in and he closed it. "Thank you Baby." I said once he got in the car. He looked over at me and smiled, his and still makes me so queezy.

He started driving and I connected the aux to my phone. I played a few songs before I asked him where we were going. "First I wanna take you somewhere special to me." I nodded my head and continued playing the music.

Five minutes later Chris pulled the car over. "Dang bae we gotta walk?" I whined. "Not too far." He laughed. I saw him take something out the car when joining me outside.

Whatever he took out the car, he held in one hand and held my hand with the other. "So how many times have you been to Miami?" He asked. "Well i used to come here a lot with August and Anthony before everything happened." I told him.

"Ahh. Have you talked to him lately?" "Well he called me the other day when he got out. He's looking for a job and trying to get his life back on track." He nodded his head.

"Here ma." Chris said passing the blunt to me as I sat on his lap. After a few puffs I passed it back to him. We smoked til the blunt was finished.

"Let's go baby." He said putting his hands on my waist. I stood up and waited for him to stand. We held hands and walked back to the car. I turned the ac on while we drove back onto to the main road.

"Baby what you think about having kids?" Chris asked me. "I would love to have a baby. Give Cj a sibling." I smiled, he returned it then held my hand and kissed it.

"Tiller, party of 2." Chris said to the hostess when we got to the restaurant. She escorted us to our table which was romantically tucked away from everyone else.

Chris pulled my chair out for me and waited for me to sit. "Thank You." I said when he took his seat across from me. "You welcome beautiful." He smiled. We looked at our menus before the waitress came and took out orders.

I saw the way she was looking at Chris but i wasn't too concerned. She smiled at him before leaving.

"Ariel." Chris said. I looked up at him, "Yeah baby." I half smiled. "Don't even stress ya pretty head bout that broad." He waved her off. "Ain't nobody worried." I reassured him. "Well good cause she ain't got nothing on you." He kissed my hand.

"Remember the time we went to that baseball game and the ball came flying to yo face." I laughed. "Mehn on Allah I thought that ball was gonna hit me, I ain't ever ducked so fast in my life." He laughed.

I was cracking up, we haven't gone out like this in a while. I was enjoying it. I took a sip of my wine and a bite of my steak. "I miss going out." He confessed to me. "I can see that baby." I looked at his smile and it made me happy.

We finished eating then left the restaurant. "Okay so where we going now?" I asked him. "I was gonna drive us back to the house. But tell me where you wanna go baby." He said. I thought about it but nowhere came to mind.

"Wanna go to a movie?" He asked. "Yeah i heard a new Tyler Perry movie just came out." I said.

~After the movie.

"That was a good movie Madea be doing the most." He laughed. I laughed and shook my head. "I enjoyed tonight baby." He kissed me after parking the car. "Me too." I said once we parted.

We went into the house and everyone was watching t.v.

"Finally." Cj said running to us. "Hey man." Chris lifted him up when he reached our feet. "Where were You?" He asked. "I took mommy out." "Oh. Did you have fun mommy?" "Yes I did." I smiled

"Good job Dad." Cj said when Chris put him down. I laughed as he walked off. He getting so big. "Excuse me yall." I walked away and made my way to our room. I stripped and hoped into the shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and went back downstairs. We all watched tv till the kids went to bed.

"Y'all had fun huh." Jay smiled at us. "Yes." I laughed. The guys and i talked til I went up to bed.
I washed my face and brushed my teeth before getting into bed.

~20th Chapter of Grind & Pray.