34.

34.
Ariel.
Same Night.

It wasaround 10:30 p.m that same night and I was still at my mom's house. My heart and my stomach ached as I continuously cried.

I was sitting in my old room by myself cause I wanted to be alone. I just don't understand why that Bitch would wanna take Cj, if she hurts him I swear she gon get it mehn.

My crying eased up a bit and turned to light tears and sniffling. I opened my phone and saw the pic I had on my home screen of Chris, Cj and I. I almost broke down again.

I called Chris and put him on speaker. "Babe have y'all found him yet?" I asked, the tears beginning to form again.

"No but we will ma take it e-easy." Chris' voice cracked and he sighed out. I couldnt say anything else so I just ended the call. I began crying again but with these cries I was screaming cause I was in excruciating pain.

After about my 3rd scream my mom ran into my room with a panicked and worried look on her face. "Ariel what's wrong?" She rushed over to me as i was now curled up on the floor.

"Momma i cant take it." I cried. She tried comforting me and I cried into her arms. I screamed out so loud to the point the neighbours dog started to bark.

My mom got me to calm down and convinced me to get in a bath and cool down my heated body and face which was red at this point.

She got up first then tried helping me up and that's when I felt this really bad cramp in my lower stomach and fell back down. I screamed out, "Moma it hurts!"

I screamed out one more time and that's when my water broke. "Momma my water just broke!" I said in disbelief.

My mom and Eli tried their best to get me to the car. "Austin hurry with the bag!" My mom shouted.

Christian

As Spyda and Anthony were down in the basement of Oley house, Jaied, August and I were in the living room. "We gon find him." Jaied started to pat my back. "Mehn we better. And i keep thinking bout Ariel." We sat there in silence then my phone rang.

"Hello." I answered Micha's call, he added Spyda in the call. "The car's driving up there now fam." He said. "Aight bet." "We on bro." Anthony said. The call ened and August and Jiaed ran outside and stood in the back of the alley where the car was coming.

A few minutes later I heard screaming and a sound of struggle. In a few minutes they brought Katie and Riley inside. The sight of them Bitches made me sick.

"Cj ain't in the car." August said with sorrow and anger in his voice. "Where the fuck my child at!?" I shouted at Katie, she let out the annoying ass cackling laugh. She must really think I'm playing right now. "Bring em down." I nodded my head at the basement.

They brought them down there and helped Jiaed and Spyda tie em up. I called Oley and told him to bring the girls down. 2 of the most gangster bitches in his crew came down. "Ash take that Bitch." Mina said to her partner.

They both hit Katie and Riley in their faces. "Where the fuck is my child? We can do this the hard way or the easy way mehn you choose." I folded my arms.