24.

24.
Sunday.
Ariel.

Today everyone was going to Jaied's for a barbeque. "Mommy are u ready?" CJ asked as I gathered the things by the door. "Yes sweetie tell your daddy to hurry up." I told him, he ran off up the stairs while I put the baked chicken and the rice and pease I made in the car.

A few minutes later I heard jumping and CJ screaming 'yaay'. This damn child finna give me a headache with all that jumping. They finally got down here,Chris locked up the house then we all got in the car and took off.

My head was pounding so badly. "CJ sweetie can u pass me my handbag please." He handed it to me and I took the Advil that was in it. I placed the bag under the seat then relaxed as it took its effect.

"Mommy is Aunty Eli going to be there?" CJ asked me, I nodded my head at him then turned to Chris who looked lost as he drove. I squeezed his hand a bit trying to gain his attention. "Babe u good?" I asked him, he nodded and gave me a faint smile. He laced our fingers together and drove a little faster.

We finally got to the house, we parked and got out the car. I brought the things to the kitchen. CJ ran out into the back yard with the Austin. I ran out after him. "Come here child." I said to CJ who was running all over the place. He finally relaxed and I applied sunscreen to his arms, neck, legs, and a little on his face. Can't have my baby looking like a cheeto when we get back.

After our 20 minutes everyone was here. "Babyyy." Chris whined as he sat on the pool chair. "Yes." "Is the chicken ready yet?" He asked looking at me. "No Baby just a few more minutes. When its done what you want on your plate?" "Everything except coleslaw." He told me screwing up his face at the word coleslaw, I laughed then walked over to where everything was set up.

I shared his food then took a fork out of the basket and brought it to him, where he was now sitting at the domino table with the rest of the guys. I sat it in front of him, he sanked his arm around my waist. "Thank you ma." He said looking up at me, I ben t a bit and pecked his lips then walked away.  I looked back and saw all of them staring at me, I shook it off then went over to check on the kids.

"Mommy, we're hungry." CJ pouted, I shook my. "Go to grandma and tell here to share your plates." I told them, they all ran off towards my mom and Moma Ci at the grill. I stripped down to my bathing suit and joint the girls in the water. "Ooh its cold." I said once I got in, they all laughed and swam closer to me. "So Ariel, what's good." Makayla said to me, I think she's Aron's sister or sumn. "Same old same old, the store my family that's it." "Nothing new?" Lauren jumped in, I shook my head and laughed.

"Why?" "Just asking." Eli smiled. "Okay." I said splashing water in her face, I think I got her Brazilian wet. "Ugh Ariel Gabriella Carter, I'm gonna fucking kill u." She shouted through gritted teeth, I laughed and dipped under the water. I swam away from her then sprung up, "You'll have to catch me first." I laughed and she grunted in frustration.

We played around for a while then got out and ate. After we all finished eating the sun was close to setting so we decided on taking some pictures. After our picture fest, we sat at on the pool chairs and just joked around. I had my head phone in listening to Beyonce Dangerously In Love.

As the song got to the last verse I felt someone tap my shoulder, I knew it was Chris so I didnt bother open my eyes or take the headphone out. I felt lift me up, "Chris put me down!" I laughed. He walked for a while then sat me down in a chair. I opened my eyes, no-one was infront of me just a stage like thing and a curtain.